"Bye, love." she mumbled, giving Yuna her last kiss.

When she got into the car, she immediately fished for her phone and sent her selfie with Yuna to James.

"Bumbum, I guess you already know what Im thinking. Hehe" she typed and sent it to him.

They were used to having fur babies in the house, they have Shere Khan and Soozie. But both were really quiet. Alot of things changed when Calcifer came into their lives.

Cal can be really really hyper and playful but most of the time, he's a sleepyhead.

Nadine was the happiest when Cal got delivered in their house. When she got home the day she met Yuna, she talked to James about getting theirselves a corgi of their own. He was a cat person, they both know, but he couldn't say no to her of course, so when he said "Okay, anything for you.", Nadine then peppered his face with her soft kisses.

Unfortunately, Nadine was really busy for the first two weeks they had Cal, actually, she always is, both of them are, but Nadine has her continuous Indak shoots. At night, she would really take time to cuddle with her babies because she couldn't do it at daytime.

But despite the hectic schedule, she find ways. She brought Cal to their Indak shooting, not just once but for a couple of times, the whole team for the movie loves Cal!

When she closes the door at home, seeing Cal look at her as she leaves, her heart softens so it came to her mind to bring her baby along.

"Love, I'm home!"

Unlike the usual, the house was quiet and peaceful, their friends weren't around.

She pats Cal's bum when it walked adorably towards her as she enters the door.

Nadine knew James was in their room so she went directly there, carrying Cal. As they reached the third floor, she put Cal down and enter their room, without minding to close to the door.

She saw his figure lying down so she jumps to bed and then they started cuddling in no second.

"How was my baby girl at work?" James asked.

"Shoot was good. I missed you." she murmurs, her face buried unto his neck, inhaling his scent that she loves very much.

"And so did I." he replied, hugging her more tightly, the nanggigigil way.

He kissed her cheeks as she smiles sweetly. She kissed her softly on his lips as James started caressing her body.

"Are you tired?" he looks at her