Missing You

It was Friday night when Nadine got bored enough lying on the bed. She didn't have any shoots or work to do today so her day was spent searching for pegs for a book she's working on, editing photos from their last family trip, and eating sushi. It was the second day that James wasn't around since he's in Australia. Audrey and Xander were in her parents' house. She's all alone in their home.

She washed her face with her palms and grabbed her plate on the bedside.

She stared at their photo as she finishes her last plate of sake sushi. Her emotions are creeping up again. She has always been like this and James was aware, that's why he hesitated of leaving at first.

'Who would be by her side as she deals with her moodswings?' he thought.

But it wasn't really a big deal to her. Although it really is undeniable that she is not that happy that she usually is when he's not around. Sleeping in a huge sized bed is sad, and so is watching anime alone. We all know that she's independent but her being with her husband is totally different.

She continued scrolling down as different photos show up.

Different photos together, different emotions, but the same passionate love.

She smiled at their pictures, with the squad, the family, and even pictures wherein its just the two of them. All pictures were giving her different feels. She pouted when she saw a throwback photo of her with her parents and James. She smiles as she sees the photo of them with the people behind their latest album.

She saw the photo of her with him during Sam's birthday. The photo was taken several years ago but she can still remember what exactly happened that day. Her cheeks flushed red remembering what happened that night. No, not just the lap dance, but what really happened when they got home. She giggled. A couple of weeks after that, they thought their first baby was already coming but it was just her period that caused her moodswings and craving for mangoes.

Different memories were being monitored in her mind. Their past years were really epic, they met alot of people, made new music, more and more projects, more memories and their love for each other just became deeper and even deeper as the days pass by.

And now, she misses him. So much that all she wants right now is to be cuddled by him.

A tear streamed down her cheek. She wiped her eye as soon as she realizes it.

'Ano ba yan Nadine, he'll be back naman in a few days. Wag oa.' she says to her self.

And it hits her again, it really is different when she's with him. She was now crying. As much as she wants to call him, she doesn't want him to worry about her if he hears her crying. He would fly back in Manila if he does.

She buried her face in her palms as the emotions were slowly swallowing her. She's emotionally thankful for what the Lord has given her, that it's him who she has ended up to, she's so much thankful that she has him, the one who keeps her going. And now she's really emotional that he's not beside her because she's in need for his hugs and kisses.

It was weird to think of but nothing is wrong with crying because of missing someone especially if that someone is the one who matters the most to you.

She was drawn to reality and her eyes dried up when she heared a knock.

"Naddie girl!"

It was Kiana.

The door opened and it revealed her girlfriends, and a smile was now plastered on her face.

"Tara, night out." Andrea started.