Calcifer

WARNING: Some SPG content below.

It was during that Mountain Dew shoot when Nadine finally decided to add another furbaby to the family.

She was driving on the way home when she remembered that dog, Yuna.

The moment she stepped on the studio's floor, the adorable corgi caught her attention.

"A corgiiii!" she exclaimed and a moment later, she was already sitting on the floord, cuddling the dog in her arms.

She had to leave the corgi for a bit cos she had to get herself fixed, for the shoot was about to start.

It didnt take so long for the shoot to be done. Afterall, she's the best at following instructions.

She kneeled down and caressed Yuna, the corgi, again. She was so in love with her. She wrapped Yuna in her arms and stood up.

Jay, the owner of Yuna, walked towards her as she continued praising the corgi heartily. She talked about how she loves corgis so much.

"That's you oh!" she pointed and looked at Yuna who was still in her arms in front of the mirror.

"She doesnt smell bad! That's amazing!" she exclaimed, making people who were hearing her chuckle, adoring her cuteness.

She pouted when Barbie told her that they'll be fixing already to go home. She caressed Yuna for a few more times until she had to give her back to Jay.