Jisung 19

Jisung pov
"Where am I?" I slowly open my eyes and look up the locker room ceiling.
I hear some snoring next to me and I slowly move my gaze on Minho's fluffy brown hair,"so it wasn't a dream, I had sex here." And my face turns red.
I try to grab my phone that's only 3 feet away from me,"come on, almost there."
"Why is the locker room locked coach?"
I feel my heart rate increase as I shake Minho,"M-Minho wake up!! Hurry please someone's coming."
I whisper shout at him until I hear the door knob jiggling,"forgive me for what I have to do."
I slap his neck but he doesn't even flinch,"what? That didn't even hurt?"
I close my eyes,"sorry Minho's future kids." And I slap his dick.
He groans and jumps up,"J-Jisung did you just hit my dick?!"
I slap my hand and I motion towards the door,"the basketball team is here, we have to hide now."
He grabs my arm and I kick my bag into my locker and I shove the lock,"where do we hide?"
He points towards the air vent," I'll push you up there and you'll grab my arm and pick me up there."
I feel my eyes widen,"Minho I'm sorry but are you a dumbass? Let's just hide in a stall."
He rolls his eyes,"excuse me for trying to be spontaneous."
I snort,"at least you're pretty Minho, at least you're pretty."
The door opens and I push him against the locker aisle,"shh when we see everyone get in we run out."
He nods and we wait for the loud boys to come in,"where's Mark? Everyone else is here already."
I lift up my hand and count off,"1....2....3.. go."
I yank Minho's hand and we run out, "do you think they saw us?"
Minho shakes his head,"no princess don't worry about it." And he plays with his stiff neck.
I flick his forehead,"don't call me that."