seven - zola's algorithm

Start from the beginning

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." He looked at the building I was trying to open.

I picked up a rock to try and smash the lock but Dad broke the lock with his shield and they started going inside. "Or that works too." I dropped the rock and walked in after them.

I walked over and turned on the lights they noticed it's a SHIELD office. I already knew that.

"This is SHIELD." Nat looked around. "Where it started." I nodded to her.

We entered a room where i see the old framed portraits of Howard Stark, Peggy and Col. Chester Phillips. I see the chair in the same place that I left it. I really should have listened.

I kicked the chair, it fell apart due to the age of it. "There's Stark's father." Nat pointed to His portrait. "Howard." He nodded. Mhm, Howard. The man who found out who I was and kept it from me. But I understand why, Peggy thought it would keep me safe but it didn't work out too well. "Who's the girl?" Nat asked. Me and dad didn't reply and he turned away to walk further down the room and stopped by a massive book shelf. It looked weirdly placed.

"If you're already working in a secret office..." he pushed the book shelf and it slid open to reveal an elevator behind it. "Why do you need to hide the elevator?" He finished. Me and nat both walked into the elevator. This gives me the creeps but I rather be near my family then alone.

The elevator moved down, but not too far down. The doors opened and old looking computers were around.

"This can't be the data-point, this technology is ancient." I didn't recognize anything much but I had a sense of déjà vu.

Suddenly I noticed a small flash drive port. "Nat there." I pointed and she walked up and placed the flash drive in it which then activated the ancient computer in the room. 'Initiate system?' I read across the screen. Natasha typed using the keyboard. "Y-E-S, spells yes." Natasha smiled as the old computer started to crank up. "Shall we play a game?" She looked to Dad "It's from a movie that.."

"Yeah, I saw it." He cut her off, oh I remember that movie, he covered my eyes when the two kissed and didn't let me watch the rest. I still wonder what happened. It was rated PG but whatever.

Suddenly we hear an accented voice speaking. "Rogers, Steven. Born, 1918. Rogers, Hazel. Born, 1944. Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna. Born, 1984." An old camera was moving above us, analyzing. I stood between Nat and dad.

"It's some kind of a recording." Nat spoke her thoughts. "I am not a recording, Fräulein. I may not be the man I was when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945, but I am." The computer had an accent, I swear I recognize it.

the computer screen showed an old photo of Dr. Arnim Zola. "Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. He's been dead for years." Dad walked behind the computer and around.

"First correction, I am Swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive. In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body, my mind, however, that was worth saving on two hundred thousand feet of data banks. You are standing in my brain." Zola spoke.

My Brain lit up. "I remember you-" I started to say but a recording popped up.

"Wait!" Zola spoke. Dad walked back up, looking at the video.