(Casting)

Third Person's POV

TWICE are busy preparing for their comeback 'Heart Shaker', their manager told them to get ready for the recording of the songs and shooting of the MV.

"Unnie, I'm tired" Dahyun said as she flopped down on the sofa inside their dorm.

Jeongyeon just nodded and sighed as she sat on the floor.

Just then, Momo and Sana came inside, Momo grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

"Oh it's WGM!!" Sana squealed, the program We Got Married a.k.a. WGM was brought back because of the feedbacks the shows got, every fans have their own ships that they want to see on the show hence it was decided to bring back the popular variety show from it's 2017 last season.

"Oh how I wish I will be casted on that show! look! like how this two sunbaenims here, they are so sweet!" Momo said dreamily.

"Tss..and who will be your partner?" Tzuyu asked in a mocking tone. She even send a smirk at Momo.

"I don't know, whoever would it be, but I don't mind if it is one of the bangtan boys" Momo said while giggling.

"Omo! what happened to Momo?" Jihyo asked.

"She's just daydreaming" Mina answered.

"And why are you all just chilling and relaxing there? we need to prepare for the recording!" Jihyo shouted, making the others groaned and mumbled something under their breath.

Just then, their manager rushed inside and pulled Jeongyeon near the door.

"Wait, wait! what's happening?"

"There's a call for you from...a producer..." The manager said.

Jeongyeon was confused, who is the producer their manager is saying? but nevertheless, she grabbed the phone and placed it against her ear.

"(Hello, is this Yoo Jeongyeon from TWICE now?)"

"Ah...yes..."

"(Oh great! anyway, I'm Sun Hyeyoon, the producer of We Got Married, and we would like you to know that we want to cast you for the next batch of couples who will be included on the couple list for the season 5 of wgm, we would like to inform you about this for as soon as possible so we can start the shooting with your partner after your comeback, so what can you say about this?)"

Jeongyeon was speechless, say something you say? no, she is beyond speechless, she couldn't believe she will be on that popular variety show.

But out of all the questions popping on her mind, one thing has a big question mark, WHY HER?

"B..but why me? I mean, I am not good at doing variety shows, what if I'll failed your expectation? and also, I was not informed yet by our PD nim and I didn't say yes already"

"(Ms. Yoo, I talked to JYP nim about this and he said yes already, and also we saw your MCing on Inkigayo and we saw a potential on you, and your sister, Gong Seungyeon who participated on WGM said that you are very good in acting just like her, so you are perfect for the show and that's why we consider you, and besided this will increase your popularity and your group's popularity too, so you'll have to do this)"

Jeongyeon just heaved a long sigh, she really couldn't believe what she just have heard, She? on WGM?

Jeongyeon bit her lip, thinking deeply, she saw her members' curious eyes, even reading Dahyun's mouth saying what's wrong?