Gilbert house lock up

the vampire diaries 2x11 by the light of the moon

Bonnie walked up to the Davis household knocking on the door. She waited a moment but when there wasn't a response she did it again, "Coming," a voice shouted. Not a second later the door opened revealing the Davis girl on the other side, "Bonnie? What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to offer you a chance at something," Bonnie said.

Crossing her arms Rowan retorted, "That couldn't be more annoyingly vague if you tried Bonnie. What do you want?"

The Bennett let out a sigh, "You're a witch," she whisper. Rowan shifted uncomfortable still never being able to come to terms with what she was, it always scared her to hear so. Carrying on Bonnie explained, "But you have a hard time controlling it. I wanna help, I can teach you how to use it."

Curious Rowan asked, "How? I've been trying for the past 7 years and...I've been less than successful. I've managed to do a little defensive magic but other than that I can't."

Suggestive the shorter girl shrugged, "Maybe all you needed was someone to teach you. I have to do something at Elena's right now to talk about the moonstone but I can teach you later if you want."

Rowan thought it over for a moment before saying, "Sure, isolation hasn't worked for 7 years so might as well." Bonnie smiled as Rowan reached inside grabbing her jean jacket shouting back to her dad, "See you later dad, I'm going out with Bonnie."

"Later sweetie," he shouted back as Rowan walked out of the house.

____

Rowan sat in Elena's bedroom with her and Bonnie grasping the moonstone in her hand, "Such a little thing and it causes so many problems. But now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

Answering her friend Bonnie began, "Right now it's what is binding the sun and the moon curse. If i can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless."

Continuing on Elena said, "And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful."

"Maybe," Bonnie told her friends adding, "If he finds out."

Rowan nodded trying her best to not give up the fight like her friends wanted her to. Even though everything in her said hand herself in before Klaus got to her father. Elena spoke up begging her friend, "Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."

The Bennett girl responded, "Stefan wants me to focus on this."

Tilting her head Rowan added, "Since when do you listen to him? He thinks that he's protecting us but he's wrong Bonnie."

Bonnie shook her head maintaining, "I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get use in some creepy sacrifice ritual."

Jeremy arrived walking into the room as Bonnie took the stone from Rowan's hand. Speaking up he asked, "What are you guys arguing about?"

"We're not arguing anything," Bonnie answered putting the stone in her bag and exchanging a glance with Jeremy, "I need a coffee." Bonnie got up leaving, Jeremy looked at Elena and Rowan.

Annoyed with him staring at her Elena asked, "What?"

In response he asked, "Why are you both on some suicide mission?"

Elena spoke up again, "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt."

Rowan answered him saying, "Because I don't care about what happens to me. What I become or what happens never mattered to me; what does matter is my dad."