🎺Introduction🎺

Welcome to The Love Song Awards. I hope you all stick around for the best parts.

This is the first themed contest hosted by us!
If this one goes smoothly, there will be a second contest next year, but first, let's explain why it's called T.L.S.A.

The Love Song Awards is a contest especially made for all those undiscovered books that need a stage for their spotlight. To be honest, we all love reads, votes, and comments, overall we want people to appreciate our work and not just our fifteen minutes of fame. Contests are the best way to reach those goals. Don't forget the others though, they want their work well known as much as you do. The readers may be your fans, but other artists can be fans too.

So, why The Love Song Awards?

First off, who doesn't appreciate a good love song every now and again, I know you do.

The other reason for its title is because this is EmpressPenguin's empire, hence IceyPenguinEmpire, it's penguins, get it?!

Fun Facts:

Penguins attract by singing their songs and performing courtship behaviors. These include a wide range of displays ranging from head bowing to head swinging and walking around most impressively.
Emperor penguins make unique trumpeting sounds while male Adélie penguins do dance-like movements with their head and flippers. They sing to each other, so they learn to recognize each other's voices. Once a penguin finds a mate, they usually stay together for years or for as long as they have chicks.

BUT, not just any love song, though. It can't just be about your love, her love, his love. Music is telling a story. Words and melody, but all tones can't be the same. This means that the romance isn't center stage. 

However, not all books are accepted because of genres that don't usually have romance as a sub-genre. All books accepted must have an undertone of romance. That's the gist of what this contest is about, and if you want to be a participant, read on. 

 ⏭