Chapter Eleven

Sorry, it has been so long!

...

The elevator begins to move upwards and I lean against the wall. Once the doors open I sprint out of the elevator, Bucky is standing next to the counter and I run into him giving him a big hug. 

He stumbles backwards slightlys and lays an returns the hug. 

"Woah, Peter, are you ok?" Bucky asks nervously. I nod into Bucky's chest, hugging him even tighter. "Are you sure," I shake my head this time, Bucky lets go of me slightly and kneels down infront of me and puts his hands on my shoulders. 

"What's wrong, bud?" Tears form in my eyes and I frantically wipe them away. 

"He... He... Rembered last year-- and said a trigger word. It hurt so bad Bucky, i-it was like," My voice cuts off and I fall back into Bucky's arms obbing. 

"He it's ok, it's ok. DOn't worry we will find them. You are safe. It's ok," Bucky repeats. I hear thuds of footsteps entering the room and heavy breathing. Bucky lets go of me and turns to look. Standing in the doorway is a fractic Steve, his eyes clouded with fear. 

"Buck," He says and then looks over to me, "I'm so sorry, they- HYDRA released  all the information about the two of and everyone know everything you did. You are wanted criminals." Steve falls back against the walls and covers his eyes with his hands. 

"No," Bucky whispers and falls to the floor staring at the wall in shock. 

They can't know. 

This can't be happening. 

What about Spider-Man?

Did they connect the dots?

I hear another set of footsteps running into the room. 

"We need to get you out of here. The FBI could be coming any minuet," Tony grabs my hand and Steve pushes off the wall and helps get Bucky off the ground before dragging him along with us. 

Tears fall down my face and I just glare at the ground. I can't belive it. This can't be happening. The world knows everything I did. What a monster I am. Tony runs a hand through my hair. 

Before we know it we are on a dark floor filled with many types of transporation. 

"We are going to send you to a safe house, it's Barton's house. Steve and I will come over with more of your stuff in a day or two," Tony informs us.

Steve hugs Bucky and whispers something in his ear. He then gives me a hug which I accept. Tony turns to leave but I grab his wrist. He turns around and I give him a hug. Tony runs a hand on my back and whispers in my ear, "It'll be ok. See you soon, kid," I nod and Bucky puts an arm around my shoulder and we walk into the jet. An agent is inside the helicopter and prepares for take off, saying some words into a comm. 

I move closer to Bucky and lean my head against his shoulder. 

"I'm scared," I say and more tearss fall down my face. Bucky doesn't respond by I hear his small sniffles and feel the uneven raising and falling og his chest. Bucky runs a hand through my hair and we sit in silence awaiting the safehouse.