Y/N:" It could've been way better, but I can tell you after tonight. Right now, I was about to get myself ready for the show. Danny Burch and I will wrestle against each other tonight."

Taynara:" Oh, that's cool. I'm really excited to see what you can do on the mic though."

Y/N:" Most of my words aren't just for show though. I will back up what I said out there and that won't end pretty. Just...be carefull. You don't wanna catch me on a bad day, alright?"

Taynara:" Heard and noted, captain. thanks again for helping me clean this up. It shows that you care, not like other people around."

Y/N:" You're welcome, Tay...If I may call you that."

Taynara:" Well, we're coworkers now, so it's fine. Just go finish this and I'll see you later."

The blonde shoots you a smile and walks away while you put the glass in the trash. It's not everyday that you get the chance to talk to many people. With you being more of a loner, you think it's refreshing to have the chance to start a conversation with such nice people. Then you look at the clock on the wall next to you and see that the show is live in about fifteen minutes. You scratch your cheek for a second and head back to your spot behind some curtains, concealing yourself from the ongoing business.

--------------------------------------------------------

When the fifteen minutes pass, the NXT intro playes and the commentators welcome the viewers and the crowd to the current episode. They review what happened the last few weeks, recalling the situation about the NXT World Championship. Johnny Garganno and Adam Cole got themselves in a heated rivalry with others involved. But that is none of your concern, you are about to cut your first promo for this brand. Danny Burch is already in the ring, waiting for you to come out, but that doesn't happen. No, the camera cuts to the back as the camera man walks around looking for you. When he sees a red light, he follows it and immediatly focusses on you. You laugh when you look into the camera itself as you get up and walk towards the man, pulling him into the the room.

Y/N:" Hehe, you've made it...Oh, isn't this nice? ISN'T IT NICE?!"

The man nods and you smile, but ball your fists in just a few seconds.

Y/N:" Do you know who I am?...I am not a savior, I will cleanse you of your sins. But I am not someone to corrupt you either. This...world is just rotten. This world is a parasite, feasting on all of you and you let this happen...Unknown to you that all of us will succumb to the idea of a greater being, saving us from our doom...No. No No No No No No, I will not wait for this savior. I will make you see the beauty in pain. And tonight is the beginning. I am Y/N L/N."

The cam cuts back to the ring and your music hits while the lights change to a deep red. The titantron is showing the graphics you wanted for yourself and then you walk out. A long gaze upon the crowd tells you that they are ready for what you have to bring to the table. Your hair is falling into your face as you ascend the steel steps and lock eyes with Danny. He seems a bit confused to see you after that promo, but you just give him a sick and twisted grin as you climb through the ropes and get rid of your jacket. You stand back in your corner and twitch your neck a little bit. The referree just checks if you two are ready and you both nod. the match begins and you walk a few steps forward, meeting Danny in the middle. He stares at you, determined to fight as you offer your cheek to him.