He wanted Taehyung to hold his hand again.

His arm reached out to grab Taehyung's-

"Okay here it is, sorry the other rooms are under construction or some shit I don't know. Basically we have to share a room." Taehyung spoke, sounding almost uninterested.

They both walked into the room, Taehyung sat in front of one of the mirrors, a stylist going over to him.

By the other mirror stood another short girl, with short hair.

"Mister Jeon, may I do your makeup?"

Jungkook looked down at her with wide eyes, this whole modelling thing completely new to him.

"The answer is yes, Jungkook." Taehyung spoke, Jungkook looking at his reflection in the mirror, noticed the eye roll.

Jungkook felt hurt, did Taehyung really care that little?

Jungkook sat down in his seat shooting looks over at Taehyung, the make up artist getting incredibly close to him, giggling at whatever he'd say.
They were way too close, and not just physically.

The girl left the room for a second, Jungkook was now trying not to look at what was happening next to him.

" Hey Irene, why don't you talk about your girlfriend Sooyoung." Taehyung said rather loudly, grabbing both the other two's attention, whilst he remained unbothered staring down at his phone.

"W-why would I would I do that?" Irene stuttered, cheeks red, as she looked over at her boss.

"Cause Jungkook here thought we were flirting." Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook nonchalantly.

Jungkook's mouth fell open.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this? Like you're better than me? Like I'm the one that hurt you? Last time I checked you were the one that hurt both of us Taehyung !!" Jungkook said eyebrows furrowed, making sure he only felt anger seeing as Irene had put so much work into his makeup, he wouldn't want to destroy it with a few tears that would fall for Taehyung.

"Mr Kim, you're being called for your  solo shoot." Sooyoung's head peered through the door.

Taehyung gulped and lightly nodded, turning his back to Jungkook and rushing out the room.

The door closed behind him, leaving Jungkook and Irene alone.

"God he's such a child."

Jungkook looked up at her  questioningly.

"He's only trying to act 'cool' cause you're here. This morning he was freaking out, everything had to be perfect for your arrival, he made his sister work reception cause he trusted her more than the actual receptionist."

Jungkook smiled.

"He really cares. I don't know what happened between you too but I'm sure he would never want to hurt you- Obviously not saying to forgive him immediately, but at some point, let him explain himself."

Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh, I'm too in love with him to not do that, I just need time."

Jungkook walked out in the suit he was given and made his way over to where Taehyung was posing while a photographer took pictures.

He truly was brilliant at what he did. Not only was he incredibly good looking, but he posed effortlessly and had perfect expressions, he truly was a natural.

Jungkook on the other hand, had no idea what he was doing, and was completely stressed out.

"Ok take a break Taehyung, then we'll take the pics with your boyfriend or whatever." The photographer strutted off.
Taehyung rolled his eyes and made his way over to Jungkook.