11

Semaj Haynes
*same night
8:20 PM

"Oh- hey Jonai , whatchu' doing here ?" I asked sitting up on the couch.

" your sisters invited me" she sarcastically smiled. I nodded while slightly glaring at the twins because what was there point ? They knew we haven't spoke since she thinks me and kentrell is together, which we're not . Cece looked down while sid smirked.

They all left back upstairs leaving me with a stuck face . I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I can tell things was gonna take a sharp left turn.

October 4th, 2018
10:45 AM
*next day

" don't think I fit in at this party, everyone's got so much to say , yeah..." I sung along to Justin Bieber and Ed sheerens song , I don't care.

" oh my god, woul you turn this shit off !" Jonai complained coming into my room and pressing pause on my phone.

" excuse me ?, don't come in my room touching shit" I slapped her hand quickly because of my quick reflex.

She shoved me making me fall on top of my bed, " maybe if you stop playing that white shit , I wouldn't have to come in here"

I slapped her face hard as hell, " I don't know what'chu got goin on but don't put yo' fucking hands on me !" I yelled breathing hardly as she held her shocked face. Yea she didn't think I was capable of that.just because I listen to a different genre of music doesn't mean I'm not black !

Sid appeared in my doorway with her charcoal face mask on, "what the hell is all that yelling and bumping ?"

" yo' bitch ass little sister slapped me" Jonai stomped her feet immaturely.

" yea , because you decided to touch stuff that ain't yours!" I yelled back.

" or is it because of kentrell?" Sid asked smirking.

" what ? -no what does he have to do with this ?" I scrunched my face up.

" mhm you knew he was nae's first"

" first of all he was never hers ! Second , he's not mine either cause me and him arent not together! " I yelled getting frustrated.

"Y'all is together, stop your fucking lies !" Jonai yelled.

" girl- did you come out here to argue with me about him ?"

" I didn't come here to argue ! I came here to take back what's mine !"

" you're acting delusional and I'm not about to do this shit with you" I waved her off.

Stomping on the stairs could be heard and Ben appeared, " how y'all know this delusional bitch ?" He pointed at Jonai

2:07 PM

" oh so y'all cut like that huh?" Kd asked looking up as we all piled onto the sprinter

" oh so y'all cut like that huh?" Kd asked looking up as we all piled onto the sprinter. As in we I mean , Ben, kd, Sid, cece, Jonai, and me . Montana was in the front driving .and we was on our way to Kentrell house . Ben and the gang wanted to hangout so Jonai had to tag along since sid didn't want to leave her in the house by herself.

" whatchu' mean?" I asked sitting down next to him.

" Yb finna be pissed , he don't like that crazy bitch" Kd sais pointing at Jonai. I glared at him and slapped his shoulder since he was sitting right next to me.

He put his hands up in surrender, "hey, I'm just saying"

" stop being mean " I shook my head at kd.

" say you know Yb gone be even more mad when he see what yo' li ass got on" kd stank faced me looking up and down.

I looked down at my outfit not seeing anything wrong with it, "ain't nun wrong with it"

"Mhmm that's what you think" Ben turned around .

I smacked my teeth because they was over doing it .

" but that's not your man" Jonai scoffed .

" and bitch your mad for what ? Cause he fucked and left yo' dumbass-" I cover kds mouth with my hand . He really has no filter.

Montana slammed the sprinter door shut as he was the last one to get out.

Everybody made their way up the porch as silence to took over us. Kd opened the door walking first and I walked in second seeing kentrell at his island eating cereal while scrolling on his phone .

Once he heard the door shut he look towards our way and smiled once he seen me , but it then disappeared when he looked behind me.

Kentrell spit out his cereal, " what the FUCK is she doin in my house mane ?!"

" see I said the same thing" kd said.

" and why the fuck you come out the house with that shit on  ?"Kentrell asked.

" and I said the same thing" Ben said.

" listen kentrell, I just thought it was time for you to make up with Jonai . You and my sister won't make as much of a good couple just like you and Jonai did" Sid spoke up like she just said the smartest thing ever. What a sister...

Kentrell looked at her like she was stupid " bitch is you stupid ?"

" excuse me ?" Sid gasped

" you heard me- matta' fact y'all gone have to get up outta hea' ion even play like that "

" why are you acting like this trell ? Remember what you told me when we was fucking" Jonai said making me look at Kentrell.

" I said what I said for sum pussy" he responded blandly.

" no you didn't ! You said you loved me ! Why are you acting like this !"Jonai screamed as tears streamed down her face.

I rolled my eyes, bitch cut the acts.

" Montana go get the popcorn cause this getting juice and I know yo' lit fat ass hungry" kd said making me slightly laugh. He never knows when to be serious.

"Get they ass out my house, ian dealing with this delusional shit today" kentrell waved her off and made his way upstairs as babyjoe and boomer came downstairs .

" what we miss" babyjoe instantly asked seeing Jonai.

" c'mon y'all gotta go. Want me uber y'all back ?" Ben asked.

" no we got it" cece finally spoke with a small smile. I stood up getting ready to leave with them.

" naw you staying yo' li ass here" kentrell came back downstairs and grabbed me from behind. Jonai and Sid watched with a slight mug on their face as they made their way out the door.

" fuck yo' sisters got going on ?" Kentrell scrunched his face up as he turned me around and stared me down.

" i don't know, that's what I'm tryna' figure out"
—————-
TBC.

Would you rather lose all your money or all the pictures you ever taken?