06

Semaj Haynes
September 18th, 2018
3:14 PM
*next day

I shook my head watching the twins take a picture with 'kentrell' and conversate with him

Finally remembered his name.

Of course we came here to the graveyard and I paid my respect to my grandad and made my way back to my car. I didn't think kentrell would be here today,but he proved me wrong and the twins were overly excited.

"Semaj !" I got knocked out of my thoughts by Cece and sid knocking on my car window. I rolled my window down and slid my shades on the top of my head.

" wassup ?"

" follow us to the skating rink" sid spoke peeking her head in the window.

" okay move yo head, you letting my air get out" I shooed them both. Once again it was hot as hell and I needed my ac.

The twins got into their cars and pulled off. I blew a kiss at grandpa's grave and drove off following the twins.

_________
4:00 PM

" it's way to hot for this shit. What we doing at the skating rink anyway?" I irritatedly asked the twins as we made our way into the skating rink.

"we just wanted to spend a day with our favorite rapper" cece innocently smiled making me stop walking . I stood in the middle of the lobby scrunching my face up.

" what'chu mean 'favorite rapper' ?" I quoted 'favorite rapper'

Cece eyes adverted behind making me turn around.

There stood kentrell and his friends goofing around With his security guards circled around them

" what the fuck !" I whispered-yelled at the twins.

" what did y'all do ?" I exclaimed.

"he asked if we wanted to come, I wasn't gone pass this opportunity up"Cece said looking at me stupid.