05

Semaj Haynes

*same day
6:30 PM

"no who is that?" shook my head.

" yo' phone vibrating so much" Jonai said with her face scrunched up .

" somebody prolly' liking all my pics" I waved her off. I don't want her thinking me and young boy had any type of relations even though they don't.

" hollon' lemme go check Instagram" she put me on pause making me mentally face palm myself.

" wait... I know I'm not seeing shit" nae voice flowed through my phone after a couple of seconds.

" I thought you said you don't know kentrell ?" Nae asked taking me off pause.

"Who is kentrell ?"

"Girl youngboy"

Damn I forgot he told me his name.

" I meann," I dragged, "ion know him but I seen him before and he just asked me to take his picture." I explained.

"Mhmmh" she hummed putting me back on pause.

" ima' call you back" she hung up without saying bye.

What more could I tell her cause I really don't know the man like that.
_________
6:29 AM

" Maj !" Somebody roughly shook me out of my sleep.

" whatttt" I dragged turning over.

" what's this ?" they put a phone close to my face. I squinted my eyes at the screen and it showed the picture youngboy tagged me in.

I smacked my teeth getting mad. Everybody been asking me this shit all night yesterday. And to make things worse , I had to turn my phone off because it kept blowing up.

" he just asked me to take his picture now get the fuck out my room"

" and where the fuck you seen this nigga at ?" Sid asked flicking on my light.

I huffed and sat up, "at the graveyard"

"and why the fuck wasnt i informed" she put her hand on her hip.

"its not that damn serious !" i yelled.

"whats not that serious?" cece said coming into my room with a toothbrush in her mouth making me groan.

"this bitch was with youngboy" sid turned towards cece.

cece gasped making toothpaste fall down her chin. She quickly put her hand under her chin and ran out he room. I glared at sid and she shrugged. cece ran back inside wiping her face.

"why the fuck wasnt i informed of this?!?!?" cece yelled running back into the room.

"cause its not serious" i straight faced both of them.

"where she seen him at?" cece turned towards sid.

"the graveyard"

"we going to the graveyard with you today, end of discussion" sid said, they both walked out my room.

"I wasnt even going toda-okay" i sighed getting out my bed.

________________________________