Long time Crush [M]

Start from the beginning

Shhh, shhh, you do more than enough Sweetie... Jennie, your sister is made to shine actually both of you are. She's just being herself, please don't ask her to change. I would give the world to see you happy. Now, please just call your closest friends to invite them over, leave the rest of the squad for a slumber party at someone else's, okay? - Her mother said.

Okay. I guess I'll just ask the girls. -She nooded.

Okay, honey. Just make sure to set the guest room for Rosé, the poor girl doesn't have to deal with, what is that you call again? Jennieyah?"

Eomma!! Stop embarrassing me!! And it is Jisooyah.. - She mumbled.

I was a teenager before, I am no fool, Jennie - Her mother tease her.

Alright, alright. Just go have a fancy dinner with Appaa.. - She kisses her mother.

Okay. Saranghae, sweetie Oh, and Jennie...? - Her mother called her.

Yes, Eomma? - She asked.

If things get tough at school, tell me, okay? We have no doubts about transferring you to YG too. - Her mother said.

Okay, Eomma But I know how to take care of myself. Saranghae! I'm going! - Jennie said.

Bye, my sweetie, behave! - her mother shout.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jennie's friends are coming to her home in a few minutes. She told lisa to fixed the guest bedroom for rosé because they are coming over.

°°°°Meanwhile In Lisa Bathroom°°°

Turning her shower on, she awaits the water turns hot to step in. After washing and rinsing her hair, she loads up the washcloth with shower gel and starts scrubbing her body, finally reaching her nether parts. The sensitivity combined with her thoughts of Rosé makes her semi-hard almost instantly. Taking the member by the base, she strokes herself tenderly, softly pinching the head, getting fully hard as a matter of seconds. The shower gel helps with the flow movements and increases the pace. The hand that is not on the shaft cups the balls and squeezes them. Slowly building in the climax, she lets her usual fantasy play tricks with her mind. Imagining Rosé on her knees, looking up with those beautiful eyes, perky breasts on display. The tip of the red tongue poking out and wetting her lips, right before engulfing Lisa's thick cock on her mouth.

The brunette raises her pace and can't help but moan.

Ugh, Rosé ! So good, baby! - She moan.

Fucking her own hand with abandon, because time was limit due to the girls' arrival, she feels the growing tightness on her balls, her cock twitching and her stomach coiling, right before reaching the edge. She releases thick ropes of cum on her hand and her shower walls, body shuddering with the aftershocks, and keeps stroking her cock, riding out the feeling to its peak. Finally soft, she finishes washing herself and the wall, before turning off the shower. Feeling drained and, somehow, rested, the brunette embraces the towel around her body and exits the bathroom.

******

Choosing her clothes was actually the difficult part of the night. She wanted to look good, but casual. She wanted Rosé to notice her, but pass it as a non-effort choice. And she specially didn't want Jennie to make fun of her clothes. A white wife beater, no bra (casual and provocative, right?), branded and well fit white boxer briefs and tailored dark jeans (the perks of being rich and spoiled) later, leaves Lisa drying and styling her hair. No make-up except for eyeliner and cherry lip balm and she's ready.

She then goes to the guest bedroom to change the sheets and make the bed perfect for Rosé. When she finally gets downstairs, she sits down by Jennie on the couch, who is talking to the pizza delivery, demanding their special toppings. She knows she can be a brat, but Jennie is way worse sometimes.