Arrange Marriage (Part 3)

A/N: Continue & Vote also.💕💞💗💍💎
______________________________________

Umm.. Chae-yong - Lili, put her phone in her pocket and called me

What is it? - I tilted my head

Today has been a wonderful day... You're really kind. Even though it's just one day. I will treasure our firts met. It was really wonderful - She smiled at me.

Me too. It feels like we've known each other for so long.. Thank you Lili - I smiled.

"Chae-yong-a... "

"Yess?.... "

Today I thought I will meet a disaster because I don't wan't my parents to control me on doing whatever they like but today It seems like they're the best parents cause they have given me an angel from above the sky to earth. It was really a nice pleasure to meet that angel. The angel has captivate me. It seems that it's true sometimes our beloved parents make a decision that is right. - she smile sofly.

Huhh..?? What are you saying?? - I lean my head to the wall.

There's a cab for you where there is my butler too. I just called them. They will send you to you're hotel that you stayed. - She smile as she grab my hand guiding me.

What???! I am not going back with you? - I panicked , I was really confused at this time , what is this girl saying?! I don't understand!!!

Farewell then my angel - she kissed my hand and let go of it, gone to the parking lot. I blushed really hard that time and really confuse making my feet shaking can't stand anymore.

Miss Chaeyong! Are you alright? Come let's get inside the car - The butler says lili was saying was right he came and just arrive on time. It's mean the cab also was already here. I stan and goes into the cab.

They send me to the hotel I'm supposedly to staying. In that night I can't stop thinking about Lili at ALL.

-Morning Rises Next Day-

Here I am on Mr. Marco Manoban Residences again.

Waiting on the same room to meet Lalisa / Lisa or whatever. I was really nervous and can't think anything at all.

Lili words was really confusing last night.

*SHRRUU*

I heard the sliding door opened.

Ahh , you must be chae-yongg! I'm Lii- I can't look at Lisa face as I stand and bow at 90degree at her.

I'm sorry!!! I think I have already inlove with someone else! And it's Lili - I bravely said that as Lili has catches my heart.

What?? - She ask me as my head is still bowing for her.

Lili, has brought me to many beautiful places last night. It seems that she has captivate my heart. I'm sorry for doing this to you. - I said while kept bowing at her.

Waitt?? Since when did i go somewhere with you? - she ask, I was confuse by the words and look up. It was someone else?!!

 It was someone else?!!