Succubus (part 2)

Flashback:

I'm going to the park to get some fresh air, enjoying the cool breeze on my skin, and seeing the lovely trees and flowers. I always go to the parking lot in this manner. I enjoy taking in the scenery's ability to calm and center me.

I mutter, "I love this," as I munch on my corndogs and stroll through the park admiring the breathtaking vistas.

I noticed a woman sitting on the bench who drew my attention. I thought, "Why the hell am I thinking this?," as my cheeks heated up. I then looked down to the ground and sensed that she was gazing in my direction. My eyes widened when I finally noticed her feet and my thinking was correct. When I look up, she is simply grinning at me.

I could see the woman licking her lips as she smirked and said, "Hello, beautiful," as she looked up and down at me.

Oh my god, why the hell am I thinking this way, shaking these thoughts, that's so sexy

Was she just examining me? Oh my goodness, I think this woman is a pervert.

H-ello ? I apologize if I knew you; I stammered, adding that my face was still burning and that I detested this.

No, but let me explain myself: I'm a devil with a sex-craving. satisfying desire and providing pleasures... - She gets closer and speaks these words to my ears before licking my earlobe in a sensual, deep voice. Is she trying to woo me? My eyes grew bigger.

Licking her lips while lustfully glancing at me.

I started shivering when she said, "I cannot believe it, this can't be happening" (shaking my thoughts), and that's making me uneasy.

I couldn't hear her properly she whispered  "Rampampam ", and then she disappeared.

The woman vanished, and I was completely stunned.

What did she do there? - I murmur, feeling afraid.

I sprint and head home since I'm feeling strangely fatigued today. Why is this happening? I asked myself.

----------------
Meanwhile

*Rosé bedtime*

I remarked, grinning ear to ear, "My bed misses this," and she closed her eyes.

She has restful slumber.

She saw the woman in her dream, and they had sex. At first, she tried to stop it, but she was unable to, so she finally gave up and allowed herself to relax and enjoy the passionate sex.

---------------
-PRESENT TIME-

Rosé Povs.

I tried to stand up while yawning with my eyes still closed when I immediately felt pain between my legs. What's up? Was the dream I had real? Why was I Hurting? This can't be happening, right? (I shake my head)

When someone spoke to me in front of me, I ceased talking to myself.

The princess is awake, I notice as she grins and looks at me.

The shocking thing when I open my eyes is that I'm not at my residence.

Where am I? - As I frantically looked everywhere,

The space seems quite large and unsettling to me, and the abundance of food on the far-off long table is making me hungry. Nevertheless, I was able to gaze about before hearing someone speak.

Wait? Is she the one I dreamed about?
Did we engage in sexual activity? (My mind is racing with thoughts)

She replied, "You're here in my paradise house" while smirking,

I'm still afraid of the naked woman in front of me, despite how attractive she is.

Get up, you're mine now, and I'll bring you into my world, she says, sounding possessive and seductive in her deep voice.

Whatt?! Why on earth would you just abduct me? I begged to be let go, frightened but trying to be brave, crying the entire time.

She stared at me for a moment before speaking.

She hissed, staring at me intently from head to toe, "I want you and you're mine. I will take you to my world at any cost."

I feel like this woman owns me.

Her gorgeous brown eyes slid across to me and

She sits next to me,

And speak softly in my ear,

Princess, be ready later, she said while kissing my cheek. Then she vanished, and I can't deny how attractive she was—her face is stunning up close, and her naked body is fascinating.

My pulse raced quickly as she said those things to me, and I couldn't help but get hot under the collar. I was curious about what she would say next.

Lisa Povs.

When I left her,

Although I didn't mind at all if I was naked in front of her, this was something different, so I put some clothes on.

At that moment

When I returned, I noticed her standing up and gazing at a huge table filled with delectable food.

In her tummy, I could hear a growl.

Oh, are you now hungry? My bad, I murmured gently, demonstrating that I was attempting to be kind to her as my grin quickly turned into a smirk.

Although I am aware that succubus aren't particularly polite, when they really appreciate their prey, they treat it well and take care of it so that the human can acquire energy.

Rosé's cheeks turned scarlet as she felt humiliated.

You can consume it all, but you can't leave for this house, I stated in a seductively low voice.

Making her appear anxious,

She simply nods at me.

Oh no, you are still unclothed. Don't you wish you had some clothing now? However, I doubt it because I enjoy seeing you without clothes on.

While she stands, I notice that her cheeks have turned pink.

I smiled,

I handed her a shirt and licked her lips as I stared at her, feeling the temptation to touch her once more.

once more, I had filthy ideas.

she crossed her arms to conceal her private parts.

No need to be embarrassed; I've already seen it and touched it, she said with a wink.

She grabbed the clothing, turned around, and put it on.

She returns after that and quietly eats something.

She is adorable and fluffy, and I know she was hungry. I can't wait to do things with her.

I smirk.

Her figure is a work of beauty, her face is stunning, and what really draws me to her is her long red hair.

I observe her intently and think to myself, "I can't wait to fuck her later tonight.
______________________________________

Part two , is done
Part 3 will be have a smut scene
😂kindly vote this story for an update 😂😁 , lovelots
chaelisa oneshot
Thankss