8

KIARA POV

When I wake up I saw that Kopa's body was half in the water. And so I got up pulled Kopa away from the water.

"Kopa" I shake him to wake him up but no luck. I then look around where we were and I saw that we were still in Outlands. Just then I heard movement and so I went back to Kopa and got ready to protect him and then I saw a lion cub walk this way.

 Just then I heard movement and so I went back to Kopa and got ready to protect him and then I saw a lion cub walk this way

"Who are you?" she asks.

"The question is who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Vitani, now who are you?" Vitani asks.

"My name is Kiara"

"Simba's daughter" I nod and she laughs a little "first Kovu meets you and then we get to meet Kion and the lion guard and now I get to meet you" she then turns her head "who's that?"

I then look at Kopa and then look back at her "He's my brother" it then hit me "you know Kovu?"

She chuckles "Yes I know Kovu" she then comes closer "he's my brother and I'm surprised Simba has 3 cubs now" she walks closer and I go in front of Kopa to protect him "I'm not going to hurt him"

"Can you just tell me how to get back to the Pride Lands"

"Sure" she then points "go that way and follow that path and it will lead you back to the pride lands"

"Thank you" I then pick up Kopa and start walking away.

"Would you like to see Kovu again" I then stop and look at her "I could go get him, it would only take a few minutes"

I think for a minute "well.....................................we need to get back"

"It only takes a few minutes to go get him," Vitani says.

"Ok"

"Alright I'll be back" she then runs away. After a few minutes, she returns with Kovu and some other lions "I'm back"

 After a few minutes, she returns with Kovu and some other lions "I'm back"

"I thought you were just bringing Kovu"

"I was, but my mother wanted to come as well," Vitani says.