"But Sumonto tomorrow you have school." RK gently tells him. 

"So?" 

"Don't you have to go?" 

"I will go from tuesday.. I promise!" 

"So it's decided." Malik says with a smile. 

"I guess." RK concedes. 

Padmini and Madhu goes to get the guest room to get the room ready for RK and Sumonto while RK talked with Malik and Sultan about business all the while Sumonto sat on his lap bored out of his wits. 

"Dude, I am going to play with Mama.. okay?" Sumonto says gaining everyone's attention. 

"Mama??" Sultan asks confused. 

"Actually... woh...woh..." RK starts stammering and blushing. 

Sumonto seeing RK acting weird, says "Haaan.. Madhu mama." 

"MADHU???My daughter Madhu?" Malik asks shocked. 

Sultan finally figures out, this was the reason why Madhu was blushing, and RK giving her all sly smiles to her. Man, they are tooo fast. But then, he liked RK so he didn't mind it all that much and his sister was no fool. 

"Yes. But now she is my mama also." Sumonto confirmed as he got down from RK's lap and ran towards the guestroom, where he had seen Madhu disappear into a while back. 

"I am sorry, he doesn't understand." RK tries to make excuses though he had no idea how he was going to get out of this awkward situation. 

"I can understand.. He might be missing his mother." Malik says. 

RK nods his head, though he knew how so not true that statement was. 

Later they continued to talk about business and in two hours Malik-s and Kundra-s had gotten into partnership though verbally. RK liked Malik's way of doing his business; his views on certain matters and of course his experience and Sultan's shrewdness. While Sultan and Malik loved RK's business tactics and policies. By the time, the three decide to retire, it was way past midnight. 

RK walked to the room and found a sleeping Madhu sitting on the couch with Sumonto on her lap. Even Sumonto was sleeping. RK didn't know what to do, so he just stood there watching them sleep for a while. He was amazed that he didn't know Madhu at all, but he somehow knew she was the one. The moment he had talked to her, something had tugged at his heart. And the way Sumonto seem to be attached to her, made it all the more perfect. There was a voice in him that kept telling him that his family is finally complete. 

"RK?? Is everything alrite?" RK immediately turns around to see Sultan standing behind him with a bottle of water in his hand. 

"Actually..." RK runs his hand through his hair as he looked at Madhu. Sultan looks at where he had been looking and sees Madhu and Sumonto, he starts smiling. 

"First time, I am seeing Madhu with a kid. Kids and Madhu never go together, but the moment Sumonto and she met something clicked." Sultan says with a little wonder in his voice "You know, I am the one who get along with kids, not Madhu." 

RK smiles "Maybe Sumonto brought out the motherly instincts in her." 

Sultan chuckles as he says "I guess." 

Madhu wakes up hearing them talk, and she immediately tries to get up from the couch without waking up Sumonto. RK sees this and immediately goes towards her, and takes Sumonto from her and accidentally he touches her hand and a chill goes through his body, and the moment she started blushing he knew she felt the same. RK puts Sumonto on the bed and covers him while Madhu slowly walks out of the room along with Sultan.