Meeting

Hello everyone... here is the new part. Thanks to all for liking and commenting (and reading this story again)..

"This is mama, Papa." Sumonto suddenly declared. 

Madhu and RK looks at Sumonto, and Sumonto was proudly pointing his hand at her direction, Madhu slowly turns back to see if her mother had come up, but she doesn't find her mother anywhere there. She slowly turns back to look at RK and Sumonto. RK and Sumonto were looking at each other, even though they were not talking, Madhu realized some silent conversation was going on between them. Suddenly, RK gave Sumonto a big smile. "Thanx dude." And he kisses Sumonto on his cheeks. Madhu tries to leave from there, when she realized that RK was still holding her hand. She slowly tries to extricate her hand from his hold, suddenly RK looks at her and he holds her hand even tighter. She looks at him shocked, and sees RK and Sumonto watching her with identical smile on their face. Then she remembers Sumonto's proposal about marrying his father. She suddenly feels her cheeks turning pink, RK noticing this wink at her, and Madhu blushes. 

"MADHUUU!!!!" 

Madhu immediately pulls back her hand "I have to go." saying so she ran off, while RK watched on with a smile. 

"Isn't she very pretty, Papa?" Sumonto asks RK. RK looks back at Sumonto and smiles "Very." 

"Now will you leave my Alia alone?" Sumonto asks desperately. 

RK chuckles, and then fakes a sigh "Okay." 

Madhu walks towards Sultan who was standing with Malik and Padmini. 

"Why did you call me?" 

"What were you doing there?" Sultan asks back, and then before she could answer turns back to his mother "She is so shameless, Sumonto and his dad were having an emotional reunion, and she was shamelessly watching it. I told her to come out, and still she stood there watching them." 

"HEY!! I was stuck inside. He was blocking my way." Madhu defended herself. 

"Yeah! You will always have an excuse." 

Before they would start fighting, Padmini stops them "Now stop it. Don't forget we have guests here." 

"He started it." Madhu mutters. 

"Madhooo" Padmini warns her. 

"Okay." 

"They are coming. Now you both start behaving." Padmini instructed them as soon as she saw RK coming to them with Sumonto in his hands. 

Madhu looks at RK and Sumonto and remembers what Sumonto had said and starts blushing, RK was giving her a sly smile. Madhu immediately looks away, and unfortunately she had looked at Sultan and he was watching her and giving her a curious look, then he slowly looked at RK and then he looks at her in shock. Madhu looks away. 

"I think we should leave now. So sorry for all the trouble we caused you all, and thank you so much... I don't know how I will ever repay you all back." RK says as he looked at everyone. 

"It's no problem beta." Padmini says and then a little concerned she continues "But it is really late now." 

"That's no problem." RK assured them. 

"No, why don't you stay here for tonight, and leave in the morning." Malik suggests. 

"We don't want to be a burden to you all." 

"You won't." Padmini assured them with a smile. 

"Okay, we will stay." Sumonto happily agrees.