•ѕυrprιѕe•leмon•

Since it's been a while I made sure this chapter was extra long and extra spicy 😘
_________________________________
        It was early in the morning and you really just didn't feel like going to summer school today... You wanted to see Baldi but it was just one of those days you couldn't deal with anyone else. You needed a break. So you got out your phone and dialed Baldis number. The phone rang so long your fingers started to loosen its grip and you almost fell back asleep. Finally, you heard a "hello?" You sighed in relief, just hearing his voice made you calm. "Uh hey, babe." 'Shit, I gotta say I'm sick or something' you thought. "Are you ok, (y/n)?"

You gulped and tried to fake a cough before speaking again,"uh not really, I'm feeling sick. Don't think I can come in today.. I'm so sorry, I'll miss you but I'll be back tomorrow."

"O-Oh are you sure?? Is someone taking care of you?"

"Both of my parents are out working so it's no worry!"

"(Y/n), I can go down there and take care of you?"
You blushed and looked down at your feet. He's so nice and almost too perfect... but you can't let him come over since you already told him you were sick dammit. "N-No don't worry. I'm just going to take a shower and rest." You could hear him sigh through the phone,"Oh.. I'm at least going to drop some soup by later ok?" A smile crept onto your face,"ok ok but don't skip school, you rebellious teen!" You both laughed,"No promises, old lady~." You both chuckled again and you started to think just how thankful you were for him.

"I love you, (y/n). Please take care of yourself."

Those words rang in your ears, 'I love you'. Before you paused too long,"I love you too, Baldi. See you after school." Then you hung up. You clutched your phone and held it to your chest as you flopped onto your bed squealing. "AAAHAHHWHHEENDIENTJWN HE LOVES ME!!!!" You yelled and laughed to the top of your lungs, your abusive step mother was wrong. You're worthy of love. You're worthy of him! You couldn't stop smiling for the next few hours, and you couldn't wait to see him for a few seconds after school. In your excitement, you checked your clock. "Dammit, only 11:30.. almost lunch time." You were hoping it'd magically already be 2:30 but unfortunately that's not how it works. You got up and sighed and looked around the room. Finally, you had decided that a shower with some tea afterwards would be a great way to pass some time (and to smell good 😘).

So you grabbed your favorite, soft, black lace panties and an oversized shirt with short shorts and headed to the washroom. You got undressed quite gracefully and dipped your foot into the falling water and decided it was perfect. You slowly got in, pacing yourself to the heat. You had your back facing the water as you got your (h/l) (h/c) wet. You smoothly ran your fingers through your hair, now enjoying the heat. You decided to take your time with the shower, you had nothing else to do and it was calming. Well, maybe later you could draw your favorite ship and send it to lass_uns_traumen on instagram, you needed followers anyways. "Oooh I could draw me and Baldi~" you thought, enjoying the image. Time passed as you laughed to yourself, just enjoying your thoughts.

-small time skip-

You peaked your head out of the shower to check the time. 'Just a few minutes till the schools lunch time. Jeeze.' For you, this day was going by way too slow. You had decided to finally wash your hair properly and then get out. You grabbed the shampoo and started to massage your scalp, you took a deep breath enjoying its sweet scent. Then all of a sudden, the bathroom door swung open as someone fell onto the floor. "AAAHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" You quickly threw a bar of soap at the figure, closing your eyes and covering yourself as much as you could. You heard an "ouch" and the tall figure slowly stood up and grabbed the soap. "Didn't anyone tell you not to drop the soap?" It's Baldi, he nervously chuckled as he covered his eyes reaching out to hand you your soap.