Hmnm

Classic death POV

I was talking to my son as I see a girl like goth but she must be a fell goth I seen how she looked at me her aura feels sad and hurt when she sat down she was reading a book I could tell she didn't have time to rest well. I told goth I'll be right back.

I walked to her. Hello the name is classic reaper and u must be fell goth it's nice I seen some cuts on her but shocked them away she smiled and said hello I'm fell goth then she went back doing her work and read the book.

I walked back to my son and told him to watch over her and he just nodded his head and I left.

Fell Rurik POV

I walked into the library and there I see was fell goth I smirked and walked over to her and hugged her she look at me with her red eye. Heh what's the matter can't talk.

Fell goth POV

I pushed the jockey away from me and picked up my book's and went to another table as I did that the same guy sat next to me and started to rub my leg and around my pants.

I got up and slapped him across his face. Don't fuck touch me you asshole ! I seen everyone shocked face as I left the library and went to my last class.

Fell rurik POV

I rub my cheek where she slapped me I smirked. Well well well she a strong girl hehe watch out little goth I'm going to teach you not to slap your master. I got up and walked to the gym where my friends where playing basketball I got into my tank top and started to play.