Chapter 8

'J-Just what is this girl capable of...?' Wendy's thoughts trailed off as she managed to back away far enough to catch her breath. Now mustering more of her depleting energy, Wendy created a wind barrier around the teen, chanting,"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Shattering Light: Sky Drill!"

A huge blowing beam of wind made its way toward Nathalie. However, with complete ease, Nathalie destroyed it with her flames and hit the girl back with a bolt if lightning.

'Even my Sky Drill?!' Wendy bit her lower lip as the pain from the lightning in her back surged through her. She was on her hands and knees as Nathalie stood tall with waves of Dragon Slayer Magic flowing off her. The crowd was in to it as they cheered at the incredible show of power.

"ANND Ravenna's Nathalie Dragoclaw is quickly dominating this fight! She is incredible!" Chapati's booming voice blasted throughout the stadium and the crowd grew louder. Wendy gripped the ground beneath her until her knuckles turned white. Anger pumped through her veins from the thought of losing to the one she hated so much.

'Unbelievable...all of my training wasn't enough...I hate her!'

Red wind slowly began to swirl around her body, kicking up the dirt of the underground into violent tornado,'I need it all...I need to unleash it...I need to unleash my anger and I won't be the kind Wendy they knew!' The red tornado quickly turned darker and darker until it grew into a blood red typhoon.

"That wind...can no longer be called wind..." Mavis whispered in shock as she saw Wendy's shadowy figure slowly part the dark-red tornado. "It is...as red as blood..."

"W-wendy?" Team Natsu said in pure shock.

"W-what is this magic?" Erza said, wide-eyed.

"When did she have this? I didn't know she has this kind of magic power?" Gray yelled.

"Wendy! Stop right now! You're gonna kill your opponent!" Natsu stand up in the railing, yelling for her to stop.

In the stands of Sabertooth, Jiemma cracked an evil grin. 'Oh...interesting girl, she should've been in Sabertooth instead of the weak guild! Also, she's the Daughter of Acnologia; The Dragon King which means she's the Dragon Princess.'

Minerva smirked darkly,'So this is the Sky Maiden Fairy Tail have. The Chaotic Sky Dragon Princess...'

Wendy's body came fully into view as blood red winds pulsed around her spiky pink hair like a heartbeat and her pink pupils seethed with a hatred that was so foreign to Nathalie that she had to take a step back.

"I will finish you here...Nathalie Dragoclaw!" Wendy charged forward and thrusted her fist coated in her new wind right at her face. Nathalie's lightning charged body seemed to inhumanly react as she tilted her head away just at the moment it would have collide with her face. She felt the wind gust past her as her fist cut right by her.

Nathalie's right hand sped to grab her extended arm but before it could reach, her body was sent flying away from Wendy as a blood red wind slammed into her cheek. The surprise attack sent her tumbling away but she used her hands and legs to dig into the dirt to slow down her recoil.

'I thought I dodged that...' she wiped the blood from her mouth as she stood up. Wendy glared across the battlefield before she took in a deep breath and a dark red spell circle appeared in front of her.

"Red Wind: Vacuum Bullets!" Wendy exhaled several small blasts of dark red wind that spread out towards Nathalie making it difficult to avoid as they covered a large area. As Nathalie tracked the dark red bullets, they faded into nothing when they were halfway to her.

'They turned invinsible?!' The first one cut her across the cheek before she realized she had to try and dodge with her enhanced reflexes. Another slices across her shoulder as she leapt into the air and she watched the other bullets pierce the ground beneath her with enough force to shatter the ground into little chunks.

Nathalie refused to let her relax for a moment so she fired flamed out of her feet and dive bombed towards her at full speed. Wendy reared her head back before taking a deep breath.

T.B.C