My Teacher and Me (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

Mia's POV-

*This one is for the boys with the booming system, top town AC with the -*

I woke up, stopping my alarm on my phone before the obnoxious noise continued as the realisation hits me. It's the first day of school after the summer holidays. I'm in year 11, the most important year, full of exams, coursework, more exams and more coursework. I unwillingly stepped out of bed and answered my phone.

'HIIII!' I was greeted by my best friend, Kayla.

'Hi Kayla....' I said groggily, after all I have just woken up.

'Where are you? I've been waiting for 15 minutes!?'

'What do you mean where am i?'

'Look at the time douche bag!' I glanced over at my alarm clock which read '08:10'

'OH MY GOD! IVE JUST WOKEN UP!! I will be there soon! Stay there!' I panicked and put down the phone.

Great. I'm going to be 30 minutes late for school at this rate. I ran downstairs to see if my mum had left for work, even though she leaves at 8:00. To my surprise, she was sat on the sofa but she looked ill.

'Mum?'

'Yes hunny?'

'Are you ok?' I asked, concerned.

'just a bit ill but yes I'm fine... why aren't you at school?' she said getting slightly angry while asking.

'Yeah and I was wondering if you could take me, it is only 10 minutes away!'

'Ugh, fine! But only because it's the first day and I would hate for you to be late. NOW GO GET READY!'

'THANKS MUM!' I shouted from the top of the stairs, 'Oh yeah. We need to pick up Kayla by the way.'

5 minutes later-

I was dressed and heading to get Kayla with my mum. I hadn't brushed my teeth and only had time to put powder and mascara on so I pretty much looked like s**t! Great way to start school! We arrived at the school and as I placed my foot out the car, the bell went. Phew! Just in time. I thanked my mum and told her to get well soon while running into the school with Kayla. We had geography first which I had always hated although I must admit, the teacher was quite good looking. I then had Maths with 'Mr Styles' a new teacher... Well this should be fun.

Unfortunately Kayla wasn't in my maths class so I was expecting a really boring and terrible lesson of algebra and geometry. That was until I saw him. My maths teacher for the rest of the year. I stood there in the doorway gawping until I caught him waving is huge and extremely sexy hand in front of my face. Wait. Did I just call his hand sexy?... And did he really just catch me gawping at him?... Great way to freak him out!

I blushed and looked at the ground while walking down at a seat. I saw him smirk to himself, obviously because of me. The whole way through the lesson, I was mesmerised by his perfectness. From his smile, to his eyes, accent and just him in general. I was sure he kept looking at me too and smirking every once in a while. I sure have given him a great first impression. I didn't understand anything he had been saying and once he told the class to work out a question I asked him for some help.

He came and knelt down next to me and guess what I did... started staring at him like a deranged person! From the back of the class, I couldn't see how perfect his curls were too. This time, instead of stopping me from staring, he was looking at me too with a slight smile on his face. After about 10 seconds, I 'woke up' from my little daydream and looked back at the question as he then started to explain. Once he had finished, I thanked him because I actually understood it now because unlike all other teachers, he makes sense! He grinned and got up and went back to his desk.

The bell went 20 minutes later and as I was about to step out the classroom until he called out my name.

'Yes, sir?' I said, willing to hear what he was going to say in his gorgeous low voice.

'Are you sure you understand the work? I just wouldn't want you to leave without knowing how to do the homework I set...' he said.

'Yeah I do. Thank you! You're much better than other teachers that make no sense. You're also much better looking...' oh my god! Did I really just say that?!

'Oh, so you think im good looking do you?' he smirked at me. I wonder if he notices how much he smirks.

'Well... umm.... yeah...' I said still utterly embarrassed.

'Well you're not too bad yourself Mia.' Oh my god he remembered my name!

'Well you are quite a flirt aren't you Mr Styles?...'

'So I have been told, yes.' He smiled crookedly. 'How about you come to my apartment later? If you're free anyway...'

'Yeah I am free and sure what time?' Ok. I'm sure it's illegal and just purely wrong to date him but that's where this seems to be going. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

'Great! Is straight after school ok?'

'Yeah that's sounds good!' I figured I could tell my mum I was at Kayla's, who by the way, I wasn't going to tell about me and Mr Styles just in case she freaks out and the headmaster finds out and fires him.

'Cool. By the way you can call me Harry and you cannot tell anyone about this.' He warned.

'Yeah I figured that out already.' I smiled proudly and he laughed at me.

'So it's a date?'

A date? Sounds good...

~~~

Hope you like it!!! :D