That's My Girl ft. Shivika and Ruvya

Start from the beginning

"Phir?" Om asked intrigued.

"I ignored her first. Socha ki woh chali jaayegi. But, no, she then stuck to us for the entire evening and would not stop flirting with my husband. Even so when we were dancing on the floor, she came and dragged Shivaay away twice. TWICE"

"Tell them what happened next, jiji."

"Phir mujhe gussa aa gaya. I took an entire glass of champagne, walked up to her on the dance floor and poured the entire thing on that kamini's dress." Annika finished smiling proudly.

"Haan, and then I had to face all of the screaming from her and the questions from the media." Shivaay muttered looking at his brothers who burst out laughing.

"Kya Shivaay, tum mere liye itna bhi nahin kar sakte?"

"Annika." Shivaay groaned before placing his ice cream cup on the coffee table and sitting back in his chair. "You know I can do anything for you, but was the drama needed?"

"Drama nahin tha, Mr. Stone Singh Oberoi. When I'm angry, I show it by throwing water. This time, I threw champagne. Aur aap ko michmichi kyun mach rahi hai?"

Shivaay looked at his wife all worked up, shook his head and then smiled at her amused. "You know sometimes you make me mad with all of the crazy things that you do and sometimes you just let all of that anger and annoyance melt with that cute pout of yours. How are you like this Annika?"

Annika smiled. "But you love me like this only, right?"

"Woh toh hai." he smiled.

And the four of them clapped for their bhaiya and bhabhi before Rudi turned to Om and Gauri who lay in each other's arms.

"Bhavya faced Saumya and Annika bhabhi faced Tia, but Gauri bhabhi, did you ever meet any of O's exes?"

Om and Gauri looked at each other before turning to Rudi without an answer. For Gauri this was a new topic because she had been very clear about not wanting to know anything about Om's past. She hadn't ever felt the need to know how her husband was before he met her because what truly mattered was how he was now. And Gauri knew that he had changed with her love. Yet, people in the family talked and Gauri had known bits and pieces from Ma ji, Annika and Rudi himself.

Om looked at his wife carefully and saw the clear expression on her face and he smiled relieved. Sure, they had never spoken about his past, but he knew that she knew somewhat about the relationships and the intimacy he had shared with the women before. Yet, she placed utmost trust in their relationship and he knew she would always support him when the time came.

"There was this one incident." Om started still staring at Gauri who turned to him. "Tell them what happened today." he said smiling.

Ice cream lay in their hands, but the other four put their bowls down and leaned towards Gauri.

"Today?"

"Kya hua, Gauri?"

Gauri took a deep breath and turned her mind to the incident that occurred today.

.

.

"Omkara ji, I'm so proud of you. Not only are you showcasing your art work at the orphanage exclusively for the children, you are also donating all the money received from the exhibition to their welfare."

Gauri gushed as she and Om walked hand in hand to the front of the orphanage. In front of them were lines and lines of media vehicles and reporters waiting for the famous Oberois to make their way to the orphanage so that they could get a glimpse of their favorite couple. Omkara looked at the scene in front of them and sighed in slight annoyance. He hated unnecessary media attention. But, he also knew that the media focus on his exhibition at the orphanage would garner the necessary publicity for some charitable donations to be made.