What!? We can't leave you!!

The picture above is Ali in her human form.(With tan skin)

I walk down the hallway without making a sound. Until I'm greeted with the sound of familiar voices.

"Where is Ruuaksi, he is supposed to be here!" I heard Ali yell form inside the room.
I mently moan, this is gonna be a pain. I walk into the room where my king Autair is sitting on his desk looking exhausted. And Ali sees me enter the room and she runs up to me as I close the door behind me.

"Where the hell have you been!" She shouted.

"Hehehe... I slept in," I laugh nervously.

Ali started yelling at me for not being on time today while my king Autair sits in his seat laughing quietly to himself.

"Didn't I tell you to come here earlier than normal, but no your late!?" If I know anything, it's that Ali scary when she's angry.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean too!" I shouted back to her.

Then she got even more angry and started yelling louder. Ali has red hair and dark blue-greenish eyes, her skin was a tan color while my skin was pale, she has on a plain black and white dress and that's goes to her knees, its shows a little bit of skin. Her hair is short and has a black ribbon in it.

After a while of yelling

We walk to the front of my king's desk. Ali did a small bow and said

"Its good to see you this morning king Autair."

I did a full bow and said with my closed eye smile.

"Good morning, my king Autair."

"Good morning both of you." He waved his hand telling me I didn't need to do a full bow, I stand up.

"What is the reason you call us here, my king?" I asked him.

His smile fades from his face and turns into a frown, and became more serious, as soon I see this I know something is wrong. I instantly understand the situation. But before I could talk Ali did it for the both of us.

"What is going on king Autair."

Its was more like a demand then asking a simply question, I agreed with her of course. He looks our way

"Change your forms, please."

I looked surprised for a minute, but then I composed myself and walked to the door and lock it, I see Ali close the curtains. I walk back to the spot I was at and said some words in my language.

"Mūnraitosai Gekko..." After I say that I'm in my fox/demon form.(His real form)

Then I heard Ali said something in her language and then she was in her Real from

Then I heard Ali said something in her language and then she was in her Real from. Ali is a Fariy princess, she has pink-redish hair in two pink tails and beautiful pink and black wings behind her back. She wore a dress that doesn't cover that much skin. The dress starts at the chest area and goes down to the legs. Ali has a small crown on the top of her head with a head band with a pink-redish rose.Her dress is black and dark pink and white half sleeves and a purple choker. And white leggings and light pink and white heels. She has a staff with a greenish crystal and white angel wings attached to the staff, the rest of the staff is golden. The both of us aren't human, the king we choose to follow is human. But as soon as I open my eyes, I was terrified at what I saw...my kings rukh were almost entirely black! The reason I couldn't see them before was because me and Ali me a promise when we decided to follow him that wouldn't look at his rukh without his permission so, we gave him a bracelet that stops us from seeing his rukh. We can see the rukh because we aren't human.