Back Together

Harry and Ginny walked into the kitchen together and started to get drinks for everyone. "Ginny, you know we had to breakup. Voldemort would have made you a main target, and I would not be able to live with myself if something ever happened to you because of me," He spoke up after a few moments. Ginny turned to him,"Harry, I don't think you understand I am already a target. My family are considered blood-traitors, and on top of that, I'm Harry Potter's best friends' sister. I can protect myself and you know I can." "Gin I-" Ginny shut him up by smashing his lips on to hers and he kissed back. When they pulled apart, they smiled at each other. "Gin,I love you so much. I want you to know that because I really do. I regret breaking up with you so much. So Gin, will you be my girlfriend again?," Harry asked her."Of course I will," Ginny said pulling him into another kiss. After what seemed to be days, a voice said,"Well now I know what was taking so long." 

The couple turned around and saw Sirius standing in the doorway. "So, Harry your the mystery boyfriend," Sirius said teasingly. The teens rolled their eyes at him, before they all started laughing. Sirius helped them bring the drinks back to the sitting room. Everyone got settled again before Ginny started.

"This last song is called 'Over and Over Again'," she said looking at Harry. Harry smiled back lovingly before getting ready to sing.

Sorry this is short it is really just here to lead into the next song. I also was wondering if ya'll would want a short epilogue after the next chapter. I have an idea if so. Thanks.

-LilyGinevraWeasleyxxx