"(Uke), what's wrong?! Are you okay?" He asked with a hint of worry and panic. I coughed and hardly breathed in and out some air. I squeezed my chest and closed my eyes before looking at him again.

"(Seme)... H-hospital.." I said and weakly leaned on him. I closed my eyes while still feeling the pain in my chest. I couldn't think straight and my breathing is still unstable. Every time I breathe in and out some air, I could feel nothing but pain.

I felt his arms carry me with ease and hurriedly went back to the car. He gently laid me down on the shotgun seat and he turned around to the driver's seat. He quickly fasten my seatbelt and he did the same with his. He was about to start the engine when I reached for his hand with all my might.

"(Seme)..."

"Yes, (Uke)? Stay put.. I'll take you to the hospital.. okay?" He said as he caressed my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He stared at me and I saw tears falling from his eyes. I felt a tear escape my eyes as well and reached for his cheeks.

"Always remember that I love you.. I'll always will.. Please take care of yourself, for me. Okay?" I said and weakly smiled at me. He grabbed my hand that was holding his cheek and gently carressed it.

"Please don't say that as if you're dying.. stay with me please.." Now he is sobbing. I cried silently as I stared at him.

"I will.. just.. promise me, you'll remember what I told you.." I said as I heaved in some air.

"Okay.. I love you, so damn much.." he said and kissed my hands.

That's all I needed to hear. I slowly removed my hands from his grip and smiled at him.

I closed my eyes and I could feel the speed of the car and hear the faint sound of the horn honking non-stop while (Seme) is screaming at the drivers to get out of his way.

Seme's POV.

"Hey, aren't you going to be late for your date with (Uke)?" I heard my mom screamed from the kitchen.

"Be right there, mom!" I shouted back. I fixed myself up and looked at my reflection in the mirror one last time before going out of my room. I ran downstairs and saw my mother holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands. She smiled at me as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Take care, son.. I'm sure he'll love these flowers."

"They're lovely." Just like him..

I walked to my car with the bouquet of flowers in one arm and a picnic basket full of food on the other. I gently put them at the backseat and ran to the driver's seat. I looked at mom who's waiting for me to go. I waved at her, a signal that I'm going now. She smiled and mouthed "drive safely". I smiled back at her and started the engine.

I turned on the radio and heard a familiar song playing.

If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day

"..keeping you safe." I sang and stopped at where I'm going to meet him. I wiped the tears escaping from my eyes and got out of the car. I grabbed my stuff and went to where he was. I could see him smiling from afar, already signaling me to come to him. I walked to where he was and sat down.

I stared at the gravestone in front of me, engrave is his name and the day he was born and when he died.

Ever since the incident, I rushed him to the hospital and immediately called his family to come. The doctors and nurses brought him to the emergency room. We all waited for a few hours until the doctor came out of the room and announced that he's dead. I couldn't think straight that time and all I could do was cry and comfort his family.

In the middle of reminiscing, I suddenly felt the wind brushed through my skin, making my hair a bit messy but I didn't mind.

"You came.." someone whispered to me. I smiled and turned to him.

"I wouldn't miss any day visiting you.. unless I couldn't take it." I joked.

He smiled sadly at me. "You're not mad at me? For not telling you the truth about my disease.."

"No.. I'll never get mad at you because I understand that you're just saving me from the pain I'll feel."

"I'm sorry if I left you so early.." he said. I didn't answer him but I just bowed my head and covered my face to stop myself from crying so hard. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. He mouthed "I love you" before vanishing into thin air.

Damn, how I love you so much too, (uke)...