Wishes

Everyone wishes at one point or another that their life could be different even if it's a simple thing like a different hair color or eye color, it could even be wishing that they were born to a different family or in a different way, wishing against destiny is not something that commonly happens but not everybody had a destiny like the triplets.

Gathered before the Lion King, Gallant Lyon presented his mate to his father and mother watching his brother and sisters reaction to the news that his mate was not shifter then again they all knew Hopes wasn't either and they knew Hope would have no say like he did. It was his choice to accept the mating and bring the witch girl before his father, his king.

Justice cringed inside knowing that the Lyon shifters we're slowly becoming more and more extinct. Justice met Aquaine's eyes across the room knowing he would not be providing a heir for the throne since his Mate was male.

Hope sighed. Their life would not be any easier infact from this point on it could only get harder. Hope felt his presence beside her but knew he wasn't really there he was just exercising his demobilized rights at this particular moment in time.
Azaran's deep mellow voice echoed in her ears. "Soon my dear, Soon." The voice echoing in her ears just before the snap of an unseen whip lashed across her back causing her to wince in pain as Azaran decided to have his fun right then and there right in front of her entire family. 16 times the sound of the whip echoed through the hall. All could see the visual effect it had on Hope. It none could see the actual whip or Azaran.

His laugh echoed in the hall, "16 days until I claim you fully. 16 days then you will join me in Hell my dear."
Hope hit the floor hard, Justice was at her side instantly and the whip marks made visible the other marks maring Hopes oncesmooth clear skin. Parts of the Tatto were visible as were the mating marks followed by the fresh welts from the invisible whip.