Y/n's Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Height:5'9

Looks:

He looks exactly like Izuku but has completely black hair that has a few crimson red and dark green strips

Eye color: His right eye is emerald green while his left eye is ruby red, but depending on what quirk he fully uses both of his eyes will be that color. For example if he uses One For All at it's maximum power completely without using All For One at all, his eyes will both turn emerald green but if he uses only All For One at it's maximum power without using one for all, both of his eyes will turn ruby red. And if he uses both quirks at their maximum power at the same time, both his eyes will keep changing between green and red.

Personality: Caring, Heroic, Genius, Polite, Brave, Badass, Strong Willed, Determined, sometimes Shy, will risk his life to protect others, Inspirational, Epic.

Likes: Heros, Writing about heroes in his notebook, Being a hero, Fighting, Helping people, His quirks, his classmates, Defeating powerful villains, Hanging out with his friends, His family, Protecting people, Getting good grades.

Dislikes: Villains, Rapists, Inequality, People who threaten or hurt his family and friends, Not being able to help, Not getting the best score, being told to run away from a fight, Not being able to protect those he cares about.

Quirks:

One For All(Unlocked): Allows the host to access power from the previous users of the Quirk. It has not been clarified if the Quirk that stockpiles power simply gains more energy as it is passed on (the first holder could not beat All For One, but a recent holder could, which suggests a power increase is included) or if it is because other Quirk abilities were imprinted into it as it was passed from user to user, and most believe that the people who use the Quirk, use it in different ways.
Bonus Ability: When Y/n was given this quirk, the quirk mutated and was given a 100x power boost. It also gained the ability to temporarily increase it's power by 10x every 15 seconds.

All For One(Unlocked): All For One allows the user to steal other people's Quirks and wield these stolen powers as their own or to transfer them to someone else, making it one of the most powerful Quirks in existence, rivaled only by One for All.

The process of giving and taking away Quirks is done through touch. People who have their Quirks stolen become Quirkless, losing any sort of abnormal features if they happen to be Mutant types. When quirks are stolen, the victim becomes disoriented and immobile for a short time. Meanwhile, Quirkless people who receive a Quirk through All For One become capable of manifesting all of its attributes.

Rarely, a Quirk granted by this ability can blend together with the original Quirk of the target, creating an entirely new one, as shown with One For All.

All For One can be used to combine several Quirks in order to create devastating techniques, which would normally not be possible with the usage of only one Quirk.
Bonus Ability: When Y/n got this quirk, the quirk mutated and now could let Y/n permanently upgrade quirks he steals and upgrade the quirks of his allies temporarily.

Revolution For All(Locked): It is basically the the same as One For All but is 1000000x stronger. The only drawback this has, is that it has a massive backlash that could kill the user if not used carefully, but this can be overcomed if the user masters One For All.

Over Evolution(Locked): It is basically the same as All For One but instead of just having to touch the person to steal their quirk or to give someone a quirk, the user can just look at the target's eyes to steal the quirk or to give one. The user can also nullify and delete another person's quirk by just looking at them. The user can also create new quirks for himself or others just by thinking about it. The only Drawback is that the user can only create a new quirk every 4 hours from making one and that the user has to make eye contact with the target to delete, nullify, or take their quirk.

Hero Suit:

Imagine that it's Y/n instead of Izuku and that the shoes are like the ones from Izuku's gamma suit

Author's Note:

I hope you guys like this Bio. Please comment on what you guys thought and I'll see you guys in the next one. Bye!