Chapter 1: Hero of Kouh

3rd person POV

It was a new day for Kouh. The sun rose in the distant horizon. Sleeping cozily on his bed was the new Hero of Legends; Y/n Heroborn. Today was his first day to attend Kouh High School, but as usual when it came to things like these, he forgot and was going to oversleep. His mother, princess Zelda, was downstair making breakfast for her son to take with him to school. Eisenhooter finished eating his food the Y/n's father, Link, set out for him.

Zelda: Eisenhooter, could you go wake up Y/n.

With a hoot and the flutter of his wing, the Y/n's familiar went off to wake up his master. Zelda sighed and looked at Link.

Zelda: You know, he gets his sidetracking and procrastination from you.

Link: *sighs in response* *pinches the bridge of his nose and shake his head*

Suddenly there was a loud thump and then the sound of hurrying feet.

Y/n POV

Y/n(thought): I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!

I shrieked in my head as I successfully got uniform on. I ran past my parents and grabbed my breakfast and lunch as I waved them goodbye.

Zelda: Don't cause trouble!

Shouted my mom. I gave her a thumbs up as I continued to run. Due to my dad's training, I'm able to run as fast as a cheetah and as strong as him. I had my ocarina in my school bag.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n playing Song of Storms and soaking chibi Issei after he was beaten to a pulp by the chibi kendo club members)

When the school was in sight, I began to walk instead of run. I took out my ocarina and began playing it.

As I got near the school, the large number of girls began looking at my direction. Suddenly they began looking at me with hearts in their eyes.

Girl 1: He's so good at playing that.

Girl 2: Look at how handsome he is.

Girl 3: I hope he's single.

The boys on the other hand were glaring daggers at me. I didn't understand why they looked so annoyed and pissed.

Boy 1: Just great, we have another Kiba.

Boy 2: He's already winning over the girls.

Boy 3: Look at him, thinking he's all high and mighty because he can play that strange thing.

Boy 4: He's definitely going to make it impossible for every guys her.

Once I got to the front gate, I was confronted by a girl with shoulder length hair, pinkish-purple eyes, and glasses.

Glasses girl: Might you be Y/n Heroborn?

I nodded to her, swapping my ocarina for my pen and notepad, and writing down on my notepad.

Y/n: I am. Can you tell me your name?

Sona: I'm Sona Shitori, student council president. Why are you writing on a notepad?

Y/n: It's nice to meet you. To answer your question, I'm mute.

Sona: Oh! I didn't know. Anyways, do you mind accompanying me so I can give you your class schedule.

I nod to her yes. As I walked with her, ignoring the comments from all the lovestruck girls and complaints from all the jealous guys, I could help think to myself how cute Sona was. After we got to the student council office and she gave me my schedule, I went to my home room class and knocked on the door. A voice, from who I assumed was the teacher, spoke.