Reckless [Trigger Warning]

[Trigger Warning]

      Thick and thin, I've been through everything with Tommy. He's been my best friend since diapers, and we've seen each other grow up to be the people we are now. So, when he asked me to come to a band rehearsal, I had to say yes. I've seen Tommy play in some shitty bands, how could I pass up the opportunity of seeing him in another?

      He had informed me a few days before I came that they were "Motley Crue", which was an.. interesting name, not gonna lie. I had never heard of anything like that before, but when you're making an original band name, you kind of have to make up some words, right? Tommy also told me that he would drive me to the place where they rehearsed.

      As soon as we got there, I noticed how broken down the place was. I mean, it looked barely livable, and it doesn't help that there's a punk band in the place. As Tommy and I walked up to the apartment, I heard the strumming of a bass and guitar.

      "Now listen (Y/N)," Tommy said, looking me in the eyes, "these dudes are pretty hardcore, so you've gotta watch what you say and do when you're around them."

      "Tommy, you say that about every band you're in. They can't be that bad." I chuckled.

      "Go see for yourself, then" he said, opening the door with a smile.

      As I walk in, I felt their eyes on me, and heard the music stop. As I turned to look at them, they all were definitely intense. Yep, Tommy wasn't blowing it out of proportions, like, at all.

      "This is Vince, he's the lead," Tommy said, pointing at the guy with long blonde hair. He started pointing out the others, "Mick's the guitarist, Nikki's the bass, and I'm the drummer." he said, winking as he finished.

      Vince looked like the typical lady's man. As I looked the man up and down, he smirked, mouthed something to me, then winked. I didn't know what he said, but I think I got the gist. His eyes were making me uncomfortable. I looked away and readjusted my shirt so it didn't show as much skin.

      As I looked back up, I noticed Mick. He looked.. old, and scary. His jet black hair just added to the intense stare and stance. He grabbed a Jack Daniel's bottle from the coffee table, or should I say the shit ton of clutter that's accumulated on top of it. He downed more than I ever could have without cringing while looking me dead in the eyes. It was then I learned that I would probably die if I said one off word to him.

      "And who's the chick?"

      "I'm not a 'chick'" I snapped back. As my attention was then drawn to the unfamiliar voice, my face went sour with my own actions. It was the Nikki guy. I hadn't gotten a good glimpse of him, and as I looked at his piercing green eyes, it was like I was completely powerless. His black, voluminous hair matched his intimidating and low voice. As I looked at his bass, and stumbled across a scar going down his left arm. I didn't want to know where that came from. Or maybe I did..

      "She's a really good friend of mine, and if you say any stupid shit, I'll kick your fucking ass" Tommy said, standing up for me in a way I had never seen him do. Man, he really had to act tough around these guys.

      "Yeah but what's her name?" Nikki asked. My confidence escalated as I got more and more pissed by this guy's nerves.

      "You know I'm right here. You can ask me yourself instead of asking my friend." I said with nerve. Instantly I felt my jeans tighten. His stare was burning through my skin as I felt him inspect and judge me. I needed him to stop. "I-It's (Y/N)" I stuttered.