doomed

the vampire diaries 2x09 katerina

Rowan and Elena walked with Caroline through the woods going through with their plan to get information from Katherine. Carrying a huge bag in her arms Elena said to her best friend, "Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home instead of school and that Rowan ditched."

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar," Caroline warned them not sure about the plan as they continued to walked.

Ignoring it Elena told her, "And keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what I'm up to."

Knowing that part of the plan was a big risk Caroline argued, "I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this!"

"You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit," Elena said as Rowan followed behind them silent and pulling at her sleeves. Everything they were doing seemed completely impossible and it still had her heard spinning.

Making a point Caroline told her, "Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's... Stefan's gonna see right through me. And I was revengeful when I did that."

Elena stopped walking steeping in front of her friend, "Care, as my friend, do you promise or not?"

The blonde sighed giving into her demand, "You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise."

Smiling victorious Elena said, "Good."

The two girls walked ahead as Caroline asked the curious, "Why don't you want Stefan to know?"

"Because he would never be okay with her doing this," answered Rowan finally speaking up.

All three girls walked into the tomb stopping in front of the stone door, as she stood their Rowan's heart raced more out of fear. "Are you sure you want to do this," inquired Caroline.

"Yes, We're sure," answered Elena nodding, "She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell us how to stop him."

Caroline trying to reason with her friend said looking directly at the Davis girl, "But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?"

The Davis girl nodded, "Yeah. I just sit back and wait. I have to know, Caroline. Whoever these people are they know about me and what I am, which they definitely shouldn't. I never even told my father, she's my only connection to this. Please," she begged of her.

Giving in she walked towards the door lifting it up moving it away. Stepping away from the doorway Caroline let the two girls stand in front. Looking over her shoulder at her friend Elena said, "We'll be okay from here."

As the words left her lips they heard shuffling feet against the floor. The three girls looked towards the door as Katherine appeared leaving Rowan in awe. She truthfully did look exactly like Elena, "Hello Elena. You come to watch me wither away?"

Katherine looked towards the brunette wondering, "Well you look awfully familiar, you must be that chick from the sketch. Gotta admit, I thought you be taller." Rowan rolled her eyes at the vampire who turned looking at the blonde and told her smugly, "Goodbye Caroline."

Elena turned telling Caroline, "As long as we stay on this side on the door, she can't hurt us. Please."

The blonde looked at them before she reluctantly turned walking away. "Stefan know you're here? Or, that you brought the precious little witch with you," she questioned the girls.

Speaking up the witch informed, "My name is Rowan Davis, not little witch."

Placing the bag on a stone table Elena said ignoring her question, "We brought you some things."