terrified

the vampire diaries 2x08 Rose

Elena, and Rowan were sitting on the couch in the room they first were trapped in as the Davis girl fiddled with the silver bracelet trying to get used to the pain. For such a long time Rowan had lived her life at the mercy of her powers and emotions. Now with the bracelet she could finally get her life back, all she had to do is deal with the pain.

"Your powers," Elena began making the other girl look up, "That's why you stopped coming around us, isn't it?"

Rowan nodded, "Things started to happen to me and it was better for everyone if I just left them alone." The Gilbert girl was about to ask her for more information but as she moved she felt paper under her, unfolding it she saw words that were giving her hope of getting out of there.

Immediately Elena smiled showing Rowan the note that read 'Stefan and Damon are coming.' Rowan looked up at Elena happiness radiating off her, she didn't care what the hell they were as long as they were getting her out of there.

Rowan took the note crumbling it in her hand then stuffing it in between the couch cushions. The two girls waited for her friends to show up and get them the hell out of there. They were sitting there for a while when Trevor walked in looking scared out of his mind. "He's here! This was a mistake," Trevor yelled running up to the woman making the two girls stand.

Rowan gripped Elena's hand in fear, the brunette squeezed her tightly trying to reassure her even thought she was just as scared as her. The British woman shook her head, "No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me."

Not believing her he shouted, "No! He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants them more," Rose tried to comfort him.

The oldest male vampire in the room shook his head, "I can't do this. You give them to him, he let you leave but I need to get out of here."

"Hey! What are we," Rose asked.

"We're family, forever," Trevor said just as someone knocks on the door.

Watching their interaction Rowan whispered loud enough for all to hear, "You're scared."

Both vampires looked at the Davis girl before she looked at Trevor, "Stay here with her and don't make a sound," Rose warns her. A few minutes later Elijah and Rose arrive in the main room.

Fear flooded over the Davis girl and for yet another time in her life Rowan felt terrified. Scaring her even more Elijah speed over to her stepping extremely close to her examining every single detail of the girl.

 Scaring her even more Elijah speed over to her stepping extremely close to her examining every single detail of the girl

The original took a step towards the unique making her take a deep breath. "What do you want," Rowan asked her voice laced , tears brimming her eyes that she forced away not wanting to let him know she was afraid.

"You don't need to know that yet," he answered her.

Rowan shut her eyes in disappointment, the original slightly pushed her aside carefully as he stepped in front of Elena and leaned down towards her neck smelling her.