Namjoon hated that even to the very end Jimin is protecting him. Keeping him in a good light so he wouldn't be ridiculed and treated like trash for being gay. He wished that Jimin would've ratted him out, and told his parents and the whole town he was gay so he and Jimin could go through this together and show people it doesn't matter who you love as long as you're in love and staying by each other's side.

The dark haired man grabbed his phone and dialed in Hoseok's number.

"Hello?" His friend answered confused and tired.

"What's that Yoongi guys number! I know you have it. I need it." Namjoon demanded

"Why? What happened? You sound like you've been crying" Hoseok's curiosity growing.

Namjoon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Jimin... he ran away and I think he's staying with him I need to find him."

Hoseok stayed silent for a moment, "oh shit, really? Uh yeah man I have his number I'll send it to you. Why did Jimin run away? What happened?"

"So much, I'm gonna have to go sit down with you and Jin to explain but right now is not the time. Please just send the number" Namjoon spoke frantically. He felt as if he didn't have enough time and he needed to get to Jimin. "I'll talk to you later Hobi! Thank you for your help!"

"Any time man, don't do anything stupid!"

With that the two ended their phone call. A few moments later a text from Hoseok popped up with Yoongi's number.

Namjoon was so nervous, he had a gut feeling Jimin was with Yoongi. There was no one else in town that would be willing to help Jimin out except Yoongi even though Yoongi is a whole town over he knows that little blue-haired shit would do anything for Jimin.

He typed in the number and his thumb hovered over the call button hesitantly. He forced himself to hit the button and brought the phone up to his ear.

The phone rang for a bit before someone finally answered.

"Hello, is this Yoongi?"

Yoongi's phone started to go off in his pocket, he quickly fumbled to get it out as he tried not to wreck Jimin and him. He looked at the unfamiliar number and contemplated on whether or not to pick up. Yoongi decided to answer and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello, is this Yoongi?" The stranger on the other end asks.

"Who wants to know?" Yoongi questioned a bit confused. The line stays silent for a bit, "hello you alive?"

"Sorry, uh this is Namjoon..." Yoongi's eyes widen as he glances over at a sleeping Jimin in the passenger seat.

"What do you want." He deadpans, unamused. Yoongi was pissed at Namjoon, to say the least. Jimin had given Namjoon his heart. Yoongi understood where Namjoon was coming from but he was pissed at him for hurting his Jiminies heart.

The line was silent a few moment more, "is Jimin with you? Please... I just wanna know who he's gonna be with. I want to make sure he's okay. Is he gonna be staying with you for a while?" Namjoon asked, his voice laced with sadness and worry.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip nervously, deciding how he should answer. He glanced over at Jimin once more who was still fast asleep before coming to his answer, "No, he's not with me. The last thing he told me is that he was leaving that little town of his. Didn't tell me anything else" he lied straight through his teeth.

"Shit... uh, thank you anyways, Yoongi." Namjoon hung up right after not letting Yoongi say goodbye. He put his phone back into his pocket and continued to concentrate on the road. They were getting closer to the city.

Yoongi chewed on his bottom lip nervously. "Who was that?" A tired voice spoke up, "was that Namjoon?"

The older looked over at Jimin, "Yeah, it was..." he spoke truthfully. Jimin sat up in his seat and placed his hands on his lap staring at them.

"Thank you," Jimin said softly, "for telling him I wasn't with you. I want him to not worry about me anymore. I want him to be able to live life normally." Yoongi stayed silent and looked back at the road.

Jimin knew that if he were to speak to Namjoon he'd want Yoongi to turn the car around right then and there. He had to be strong, he couldn't go back. This was for the better.

At least that's what he thought at the moment.

The two made it into the city and drove around trying to find Jungkook's apartment building.

"The city is so big, are you sure you're gonna be okay here?" Yoongi asked as he looked at street signs.

Jimin nodded and smiled, "Yeah, ill be fine." He looked at any upcoming street sign and his eyes widened, "turn here!" Yoongi took a sharp turn. "He said it should be on the left— ah, there!" Jimin pointed out. Yoongi parked on the side of the road and got out of the car. Jimin got out and grabbed his bags.

"Here let me get that, you're not in any shape to be carrying anything" Yoongi ordered as he grabbed the bag from Jimin. The blonde stared up at the large building as he took a deep breath. "Are you ready to go in? If you're not sure I'll take you back—"

"No I'm ready to go in, I'm excited to see Jungkook" Jimin gave a small smile and started walking forward towards the building, Yoongi following a few steps behind.

Jimin was unsure but he had a good feeling about this new chapter in his life even though his heart ached to be hugged by Namjoon just one last time.

※※※

It's not quite over yet fellas 😙