What to do.

After Brock has joined the team master frown was just, well depressed, his best friends was now his worst enemy, and his worst enemies where just kinda there, but what could he do ? There was nothing he could do, and if he could do something, what was it ? Art the moment the rest of the team was in front of him, he was slowly just following from behind, when suddenly he heard a voice, " dude your not useless, " he looked down, there where two shadows of him with faces, one looking evil, the other, uhhh, good evil ? Like the way he used to be. The evil shadow looked at the first, " what are you talking about ? Look at him ! He's a dying lower that would be better off killing himself ! He's useless ! " master frown shook his head and looked back, but now his shadow looked, normal, " oh God I'm going insane, for real insane. " He mumbled to himself, now looking panicked, but that shadow did have a point, he was just a stupid dying guy and might as well speed up the process, what was he thinking !? Why would he do that !? Why not ? Master frown argued with himself while nobody else even glanced, well nobody but hawkodile, he could tell something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what. He wanted to help but didn't know how, master frown just seemed so frightened and upset, but Dr fox and Brock didn't seem to care, why didn't they care ? Why was the world like this ? He he so many questions that just couldn't be answered. The team has walked for hours until nightfall, master frown still trying to fight against suicidal thoughts, and failing, and still nobody cares or noticed, " so you guys are also on the run from unikitty ? " Brock asked Dr fox, " yep, been like this sense he died, " Dr fox said, " oh yeah, when master frown ran in he yelled something about killing hawkodile before we stopped being friends. " Brock said, " don't you DARE say his name ! " Dr fox said angrily, brawl bot felt a snap in his brain, HAWKODILE ! That's was the name he just couldn't grasp, the name that seemed to be the connection to his memory ! And the one thing Dr fox did not want anyone to talk about ! This has to be they key ! Now he just had to find out who hawkodile was, all except master frown talked to each other a bit, catching up on what had happened and Dr fox telling Brock not to say anything that has to do with hawkodile and master frown fighting with himself in the background.

 eventually everyone he fallen sleep, well, Dr fox was fake sleeping and master frown was just staying awake, " FINE ! You know what ? NObody around here cares anyway ! I'm just go na do it, it's not like they will stop me, heak they might have a party over it ! " master frown said as his face twisted into a sad and angry smile as tears formed in his eyes, he started laughing a bit, master frown, after all these years, had finally lost it, he had lost the battle with himself, he had failed, he just couldn't take it anymore, in this moment, all he wanted was to die. He went over to the weapons bag and pulled out a large knife before stealing away from the camp a little bit and holding the blade to his neck, " MASTER CROWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING !? " Dr fox shouted as the wrest of the team woke up from the noise,  " dude why do you have a knife to your neck !? " Brock shouted, " why do you think !? I can't take it ! Besides I started the problem, and now I'm going to end it ! not like you guys care anyway, besides this is what you wanted. Right ?" he said with a sad smile on his face, before anyone could stop him he slid the knife across his thought, he started to bleed as he coughed up blood, and just so he could finish the job, he stabbed the knife into his chest. He gave a week smile as he fell to the ground, the knife coming out of his chest and still in his hand as blood started to leak out over the ground, " what the !? No ! I never ment for him to do this ! " Brock shouted, " quick somebody get some bandages or something ! " brawl bot shouted, nobody wanted master frown to die, but he had cut himself pretty bad, both Brock and Dr fox blamed themselves for what he had done, as the blood kept coming out, brock took off his scarf and tried to hold it over the cuts to stop the bleeding, he knew he had been to rough on him but now he actually had ended his own life, and it seemed that he might lose master frown forever, " HAW- urgh! BRAWL BOT HURRY UP ! " Dr fox shouted, " I got it ! " brawl bot said as he ran over and handed Dr fox a first aid kit, " please work. " She whispered as she opened the kit and told Brock to move, she couldn't stop blaming herself, she hadn't ever really had any good moments with this man, but she still felt that he deserved a chance, no matter how hard she made herself on the outside, on the I side she hated herself for everything she had done, everyone she had killed, everyone she had lost, even if he was a villain, she wanted to at least save someone, brawl bot kept a lookout, worrying the entire time, what if he died ? What if things started to fall apart ? Why was everything so complicated !? Everything seemed to be broken, but right now all they could do was hope. SomethIng that almost nobody had in this time, but it was what they needed, and was surly something that they would hide, he knew both Brock and Dr fox would pretend like they had never cared or bothered with him.