Chapter 17

Matt's POV

I can't believe that somebody tried to rape my baby! I'm so pissed! I could punch a wall! This is the second time! Carter and Nash were always getting onto me for checking in on Sarah. But that's okay. Because we're coming to LA to see some beautiful fans.

*Matt's and Sarah's textes*

Matt: Hey baby.😘

Sarah: Hiiieee!!☺️

Matt: Whatcha doing?

Sarah: Laying down. You?

Matt: Nothing. Just missing my baby.

Sarah: Awh! I miss you too.😞

Matt: Well don't worry. I know how to make it better. I have a surprise for you.😉

Sarah: Matt. You didn't have to.

Matt: I did. Anything to make my baby happy.☺️😘

Sarah: And I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Matt: I love you.

Sarah: I love you too.

Matt: And not only are you my girlfriend. Your like. My bestfriend. And I seriously don't know what I'd do without you.

Sarah: Stop it! Your making me blush!😊☺️

Matt: I'm sorry. Should I make you blush even MORE?😉😏👅💦

Sarah: You can never get a break from talking dirty can you Mr. Espinosa?

Matt: Nope! Your just that type of person I can ease my way up to.😉😏

Sarah: Oh sure!😂 Alright babe. I gotta take my medicine for my foot. I'll text you in a bit.

Matt: Okay. Byiiiieeeee!☺️☺️😍😍😘😘💕💕

Sarah: BYYYYIIIIEEEEE!😍😍☺️☺️😘😘💕💕

After I got done texting Sarah, I finally put down my phone. Nash, Cameron, and Hayes kept trying to get my attention. They want my attention, I'll give it to them. I walked behind Nash and smacked him in the face. I sat down real quick so Nash doesn't think it's me.

"It was Matt! It was Matt!" Everyone yelled.

"So you wanna smack my face?! And think I wouldn't know?!" Laughed Nash.

"I didn't do anything." I said putting my hands in surrender.

"Didn't think I'd find out?!" He laughed.

Nash pushed me and tried tipping me over. Instead of falling on my back, I hit my head on the corner of the table behind me.

"OH!"

"Ow! Ow! Owwwww!"

"Oh shit! You okay Matt?" Laughed Nash

"Ow! Ugh! Uggghhhhh. Ouch. Mmmmm."

"This is going on vine!"

"Ow. Ow. Ow."

"This is gonna be names Unecussary Moans!"

"Ow. That hurt. I got a headache." I said holding my head. Nash helped my get to bed because apparently he said I looked drunk and didn't want people taking pics making me look like I'm an alcoholic.

"There ya man. Do you want an aspirin?"

"Yeah. Thanks." I too the aspirin and fella sleep soon after.

Nash's POV

I didn't mean to hurt Matt THAT bad. It was just a little push but we actually went too far. But I'm happy he's not mad about it. A few hours later we finally made it home. Matt said that we couldn't come home YET. So for the night we HAD to stay at a hotel. Matt said he needed time to get the surprise together.