I've never had sex, I especially never thought of having it with a woman, but I can't lie and say I've never wondered what it would be like.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I looked at my clock again, it read 7:45. I hurried up put on some lotion and deodorant, then picked out something from my closet to wear. I decided on a simple peach colored jumpsuit and white heels.

I fixed my hair and put on some lip gloss and headed out the door

•••

Onika Maraj

I was on my way to my club, "Pretty in Pink"or "P

I was on my way to my club, "Pretty in Pink"or "P.I.P" for short, to watch Kelly and her friends audition for me.

I can't lie and say I couldn't wait to see Beyoncé again. she was more beautiful than I could've ever expected and Lord knows sexy as hell. Her body is glorious and I couldn't get her off of my mind from the moment I saw her.

I love Kelly with all my heart, but there was something about Beyoncé that was just so intoxicating, so tempting.

I pulled up to my club and parked in my secret garage, yes I have a secret garage due to the dangerous environment of this neighborhood. I'm not about to lose my precious life or fuck up my expensive ass car.

I locked my car doors and walked into the entrance of the club, only to see that everyone was here, except for the person I wanted to see most. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Rih, my partner in crime.

This bitch was my best friend, and the co-owner of the club. We used to flirt here and there, but it was never anything serious. Kelly refuses to believe that though, she swears up and down that we want each other.

"Wassup Riri" she turned around and smiled at me. "Aye, Nika" she said before hugging me "So have they said anything about the friend that's supposed to be joining them?" I said pointing over to Kelly and her other friend.