Marvel Space/Rant/Captain Marvel/ MCU Future Fears

(IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE LIKE AT ALL AND IT'S FUTURE PLEASE DON'T READ

Okay guys. I love all my DC and Marvel children equally but I gotta say..............Brie! Babygirl you starting fuck up sis. Starting to fuck the fuck up man, marvel is full of love and shit. How you got everyone hating on your ass? You supposed to be like my Marvel Wonder Woman but you not.

Okay so here's the Tea!

Look I don't hate her yet, that will be decided if she fucks up the MCU because that in my world away from this one.  I just dislike her for her arrogance like gurl chill you are brand fucking new not RDJ or Scar Jo. Relax please because we are working for equality. That is where the issue is coming in for me. Brie Larson is saying things in an awful manner. "I don't care what a white man has to say because it wasn't made for you" No that is not how you go about it. Equality is unite not separation and putting others down. That is superiority versus equality. Just because you want me (a black female) to have a voice doesn't mean that you have to silence another. That is something I would never want because I know what it is like to have no voice. I wouldn't want some one to take another voice so I can speak.

This video is pretty good at explaining it.

She needs to understand that she is BRAND FUCKING NEW! I just saw your movie and for once in my entire life I can say that my favorite character in the movie is not the main characters. 

I DO NOT WANT HER TO BE THE FACE OF MY MCU!

I rather die- actually already wanna do that- I rather live a long life than have her be the quote on quote "NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA". 

She doesn't even wanna be Captain Marvel!

She has said that she doesn't care about acting and is more focused on saying whatever she wants and won't stop. To me that is saying you don't give a shit about the MCU, You not giving a shit about something that could possible be the reason I can survive in this world and would rather drag it down into the dirt versus doing us a favor and kindly leaving to be whatever the hell you wanna be

Congrats you did your own stunts WHO THE FUCK CARES?!

Captain Marvel fucking flies and shoots energy from her hands that shit is CGI Honey you can actually fucking do much other than tuck and roll.

Now if Scar Jo said she did her stunt for Black Widow that I am like "HOLY SHIT HELL YEAH QUEEN!" versus you who is just bragging and bragging.

If you think about it she is just riding off of everyone else's hardwork of the past 10 years. Just saying.

I wanna say to her and wish someone did say it to her before she even thought about being Captain Marvel "Do you actually know what you are about to do? Do you actually care about this company and it's fans"

Now I am dreading Endgame for a whole new reason. It would be the end of someone who cares being the head of the MCU like RDJ is or was but in my heart still is. I know is a hella stretch but this is how I refer to Donald Trump and Barack Obama. He is always my president and RDJ and Chris Evans will always be my heads of the MCU.

I feel like this won't be the last time talking about her and I apologies to my just DC fans that read this book. Thank you for your time.