Hide and seek

Tim Drake x Reader pt.1

     "Baaaabbbeee!" Tim called to you. He couldn't honestly find you within the manor. This was your 3rd game of hide and seek, and this time you don't intend on losing. "I am gonna find you eventually...." He trailed off as he grew closer to your location in the cupboards. You slowed your breathing and kept as quiet as possible. Now Tim Drake is well aware of where you are. He enjoys seeing how you fit into whatever spot you find believing that you have a chance. Truth is he knows every possible hiding spot in the manor. Years of hiding spots from his brothers, school, and games with Dick pays up.

Tim continues to walk around in the kitchen pretending to be looking for you. Then he decided to leave (not really). He actually hid on top of the counter above the cupboard you are in. You carefully cracked the door open to see if the coast was clear and stepped out slowly looking around. Tim was sitting criss cross propped up using his arm. His eyes were twinkling with glee watching you.

Once you declared that you were in the clear you began to do a victory dance. Tim couldn't hold it together and the room bellowed with his laughter and your shriek in horror. You jumped back against the island in the middle if the pricey kitchen. "I'm sorry for scaring you princess." He calmed himself and wrapped his arm around your waist. "But- I did win the game. I am ready to claim my prize." He said hoisting you on the counter and pressing small kisses on your cheek and lowers his head so his lips hover your lips. "Then claim it already" you whispered.

"I will and then some"