18

Kayla💋👀

Today is the day that my "mother" is coming to town I'm kinda nervous I don't really know if I should let her meet Zariyah or not. I did my daily hygiene and began my online courses. After that I FaceTimed Alexus for a bit then Zariyah came over.

 After that I FaceTimed Alexus for a bit then Zariyah came over

" mmm bae you look goodt"
She smirked " so do you my love"

We arrived at the restaurant we were supposed to meet my mother at and we sat at our table. We waited about 10 minutes until she came she strutted in and sat down.

" Hello Kayla."

" Hello Korina"

"Who is this lovely lady?"

" This is my girlfriend Zariyah"

She nodded and straightened her jacket.

"Well you look nice Kayla"

" Mhmm"

" I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom"

I nodded and buried my hands in my face. Zariyah pulled me towards her, "it's gonna be okay baby" .

" no it's not I don't even really wanna see her and I'm sleepy and horny zariyah"

She nodded and smiled a little "Want me to fix it?"

I shrugged. My mom came back and sat back in her seat in the other side of the booth".

" So Kayla tell me how Texas is?"

"Um well-"

Zariyah started rubbing her hand up and down my thigh my pussy was throbbing but I tried to ignore it.

I cleared my throat, " oof sorry um it's really nice you know and hot and I made some new friends you look nice though"

She nodded " Thanks love"

Zariyah's hand reached my underwear and she started rubbing the outside. I scratched my face to hide the pleasuring expression on my face.

" um so how's your life?"

"Well you know it's fucking great I have a lot of money sometimes I go and visit your dad and your siblings but your never there, you know you were my favorite even though I wasn't around... I apologize for how I acted I was so caught up In the drugs and money.... you know I've been clean for a year now"

" mhm well that's great! I'm really proud of you"

She smiled I took a sip of my water and instantly spit it out Zariyah's fingers were gliding across my clit.

"Omg Kayla are you okay?"

" mm Yes I'm fine sorry I was just choking"

"Alright So Zariyah isn't it? How have you been treating my daughter?"

Zariyah smiled " Wonderfully I'm really in love with your daughter mrs. Korina she's really something special"

On the last word she shoved a finger inside of me I took a bite of the mozzarella sticks. " Mmmmm omg fuck this is so good".

" Wow Kayla your moaning like that over mozzarella sticks?!"

I laughed and just nodded while zariyah put 2 fingers in

"Korina can you get the waitress please?"

"Sure I'll find her"

As soon as she left I let out a soft Moan "what the fuck are you doing zariyah?"

"You said you were horny"

"I- fuckk I know but now I gotta taste you!"

"No you don't babe you can taste me later"

"Mmmmm I want you nowww!!" I rode Zariyah's fingers a little bit trying not to make it noticeable. Then I started shaking cumming all on her fingers she pulled them out and licked them while staring at me.

Why is she so sexy. fuck.

" Zariyah lets go home right now"

"What?! Why?!"

" Stop teasing me"

She rolled her eyes.

I sat on her lap kissing her sucking on her tongue tasting myself. I stopped myself before I went to far.

My mother came back and said she couldn't find her.

" that's okay but look mom I needa go home and feed my dog she's super sick we can definitely meet and catch up later"

I pulled Zariyahs arm and she yelled "nice to meet you" as we got in the car. Zariyah got in the drivers seat and tried to drive off but I sat on her lap.

"Kayla move"
I kissed down her neck " no"
She pushed me off of her and pulled out of the parking lot and drove to an abandoned building parking lot. I practically jumped on her.

"Damn Kayla you thirsty as hell"
"Zariyah you look so good I can't help it"
"Take of your pants bae"
"No"
"The fuck zariyah stop playing frfr im finna cry".
She smiled and looked me in my eyes.
She took her pants and underwear off and I went to work.
———————————————————————————