19

Zariyah👾

   I was sitting on my bed chillin on my computer. I broke up with Abri she was super mature about it but I haven't seen Kayla in about 2 weeks I really don't know what's happened we just don't talk so I send her a text.

Me- babe? Are you mad at me or something we haven't talked in a couple weeks I miss you soo much text me bck when you get a chance.

She didn't reply so I went over to there apartment Taylor answered the door she gave me a small smile and welcomed me in.

"We're is Kayla is she okay?!?"
Taylor looked at the ground
"Um no... Kayla is back in her hometown"
"What?!? She moved back?!"
" Yes but only for the rest of the year... her dad passed away.."
I took a deep breath I couldn't believe it.
"Why didn't you tell me I could've been there for her now I can't even text her she doesn't respond"
" Well I'm sorry Z she just left without telling anybody her mother had to tell me".
I just nodded and left.

I got the first plane ticked to Atlanta I really missed my wife and I had to see her and be there for her.

I got a hotel in atl and decided to just cool there I felt like it would be a little rude to just barge into Kayla's childhood home uninvited

I got a hotel in atl and decided to just cool there I felt like it would be a little rude to just barge into Kayla's childhood home uninvited. I gave Kayla a FaceTime call but she didn't answer. Whatever. I went to this seafood place we're I used to go with Kayla because I was craving some garlic shtrimpsss.

I strutted in the place about to pick up my takeout when I seen Kayla sitting at a table with some girl. Then I recognize her.. it's that bitch who wanted my girl the bitch she came to the party with the bitch who slept with her when we was on our lil break.

 it's that bitch who wanted my girl the bitch she came to the party with the bitch who slept with her when we was on our lil break

|A/N: Y'all remember my boo Arie????|😍

Arie..

She had her arm wrapped around my gf who looked like she was crying. Should I go up to them? Should I leave?! I don't mf know what to do!!!

I paid and grabbed my food then walked over to them Arie gave me the fakest smile I have ever seen in my life. Kayla still was crying into Aries chest which was a very hard sight to see.

"Oh um hi Arie long time no see right??"

" Hi zariyah how have you been?"

"Oh sis I've been living my best life!"

She just grinned

"Hi mamas"

After I said that Kayla looked up when she saw me she almost jumped over the table she jumped over arie and jumped into me. I picked her up and held her tight she cried into my shirt.

"Howdidyouknowiwashereimsorryididntcallyoubackididntwantyoutoworryyouknowiloveyou zariyahright I love you so much! "

"Shhh shhh it's okay bae I here now "

I lifted her face and she looked at me all I seen was hurt and pain gosh it broke my heart. I wiped her tear away with my thumb"

"Kayla I will Always be here for you im your girlfriend you know you can always talk to me right?"

Kayla's breathing now has calmed down and she smiled. 

" go home baby."

"What the fuck?! What do you mean go home? You don't want me here??"

Not gonna lie I was a little broken.

" Z I don't want you seeing me like this okay I don't want you to be dragged into this mess!! "

"Oh please she's here with you!!" I yelled as I pointed to Arie causing attention to us.

" Zariyah do not do this she's just my friend leave her out of this! Stop being jealous you know my love is for you! Just go!!"

" Are u kidding me I just bought a $300 ticket to come see you and you don't even want me here! You don't even want your own girlfriend with you so fucking unbelievable! I'm starting to think we're not meant to be together!"

" okay zariayh your going to far. Just shut the fuck up your gonna make everything worse!"

" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND KAYLA!!  YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO LOVE YOU BECAUSE I DONT LOVE ANYBODY I TRUST YOU KAYLA DONT DO THIS TO ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY IM STAYING RIGHT HERE WERE I BELONG SUPPORTING MY FUCKING WIFE YOU WILL NOT PUSH ME AWAY IM NOT A FUCKING TOY! "

"ZARIYAH stop!! Just go please I swear your making a big Scene for no reason just listen to me damn!! I love you okay!!"

"Fuck you"

Was all I said until I left I can't take this anymore it's to much for me I've changed my life for the better I had a nice stable healthy relationship before Kayla I'm a grown ass mature adult I don't have time for childish shit and that's on period .
———————————————————————————
🏝|Kayla|😟

All I wanted was for her to go she can't see me like this I want her to just focus on herself I'm not mentally stable right now to give all of me into my relationship she's the love of my life I don't wanna hurt her but I think I just made everything worse. I've missed her so much I just can't love her right now that's unfair for her when I can't give my all. But I think that she just broke up with me I can't really tell and it doesn't help that her stupid jealousy got the best of her Arie is literally just my friend she's been here for me everyday as a FRIEND. Z literally hates all my friends goddamit I miss her so fucking much this shut hurts 2x worse then my dad dieing.  

It's been about 2 months now it's time for me to go back home I've don't some therapy and now I'm fine I'm just ready to get back home to my baby. As soon as I got off the plane I ran to zariyahs house I banged on the door.

"Who the fu- oh... "

She slammed the door right in my face

"Zariyah please let me explain!!"

Nothing no answer so I decided to pour my heart out to her on my front porch

" Zariyah I am so sorry I wasn't mentally stable so I decided to push you away I know I'm sorry it was so stupid I'm a fucking idiot for fucking up our perfect relationship but I'm better now and I'm so deeply in love with you zariyah I Promise I won't shut you out!!"

She opened the door slowly " I don't need your excuses I'm tired of jumping in and out of relationships Kayla I don't trust you at all are relationship isn't the same"

" no no no no zariyah please don't do this!! This is the last time I promise I'll even move in with you we can be with each other 24/7 idc it doesn't matter I just miss you"

That's when tears started pouring from my eyes i heard zariyah chuckle then pull me into her house she gave me a little kiss.

" Your beautiful my princess don't break my heart"
____________________________________
🙁
Y'all want them together???🧐