"What do you mean, you won't need it?" Diego asked.

"Uh...Donating most of it." Katherine made up before realising the sad truth that even if she did donate all her money, they wouldn't even have time to use it either.

She out of the window at the veteran's bar that Klaus had just stumbled into and coming to a realisation that she didn't quite understand.

"Dog tags." She muttered, earning Diego's sudden attention.

"What?"

"We need to go get Klaus." Katherine explained, opening the car door and slamming it behind her as she made her way towards the bar, the sound of Diego's hurried footsteps behind her.

The pair walked through the doors of the bar, examining the room before noticing Klaus standing near a wall and looking at old war photographs. They exchanged a glance before nodding to each other and heading towards their brother.

Katherine noticed that the eyes of the old men went from Klaus, who seemed to be wiping away his tears, to her and Diego.

Diego placed his gloved hand on Klaus' shoulder, causing him to jump and turn around before letting out a sigh of relief as he noticed who it was.

"Just go away please." He sighed.

"Not until you talk to us." Diego said as Katherine gave her twin a reassuring smile.

"Is that a threat? Are you threatening me?"
Klaus wipes his eyes and straightened his stance.

"Hey guys. This bar. It's for vets only." A man who Katherine had seen sat at a table only moments before but had know approached the Hargreeves siblings.

Kat huffed in frustration as she turned around to face the man as Diego also did.

"I am a vet." Klaus said, his eyes fixed on the pictures in the wall rather than the man that was speaking to him.

Katherine and Diego immediately looked at each other, sending one another a questioning glance before looking at Klaus who still had his back turned.

"Really? Where'd you serve?" The veteran laughed.

"None of your business." Klaus spat.

Katherine let out a breathy hiss, realising that her brother wasn't going to let this one go.

"You got balls coming in here, pretending to be one of us." The man seemed even more angry now.

"Oh, I have every right to be here,just like you. Asshole!" Klaus said through gritted teeth making Katherine wince as he finally turned around the face the man. Kat stood in front of Klaus,grabbing onto his forearm to keep him from attacking the man.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Slow down, Marine." Diego said as he stood in front of the Hargreeves twins and tried to calm down the man who was now giving them threatening looks.

"Hey, hey. Look at me." Kat whispered as she grabbed Klaus' chin as he looked her in the eyes. "Calm down. They aren't worth your time." Klaus nodded.

"All right? My brother's just had a few too many. Let's just call it a day,all go our own way."

"Sure thing." The veteran said, although Kat didn't buy it.

"Thank you." Diego sighed, turning around the face the twins before he was interrupted.

"As long as you apologise."

Klaus giggled, Katherine let go of his arm and clenched her fist in anger.

"Fine. I'm sorry. He's sorry. She's sorry. We're all sorry. So...are we good?" Diego asked calmly.

"I wanna here him say it." The man pointed at Klaus.

"Why don't you just shut up so that I don't have to kick an old man's ass!?" Katherine shouted, earning a shocked look from Diego who held his arm out in front of her as she forgot all about being calm.

"You've got quite the mouth for a pretty little girl." He chuckled, looking Kat up and down, making her even more angry.

"No, no. He's right, Kat. He's right. He's right." Klaus said, turning to face him fully as the speedster smirked knowing what was about to happen.

"I'd like to apologise...that you are depriving some village of their idiot!"

The veteran swung at Klaus to which he ducked the punch and head butted the man, sending him backwards as a fight broke out.

"I've never lost a bar fight." Katherine smirked at Diego as she cracked her knuckles and turned to the man in front of her who was about to hit Diego.

She ducked the man's punch with her speed and ended up behind him. The man stood confused and stumbled forward before Katherine tapped him on the shoulder and punched him in the jaw just as he was turning his head. The veteran fell forward and hit his head on floor, knocking him out.

The speedster looked over to see Klaus and Diego busy fighting two other men and she decided to take a seat and wait for them. She pulled up and chair and took a seat next to two old women, who were trembling in their seats at the sight of her.

She waited but the fight seemed to be never-ending and her ADHD didn't help her sit still at all. She stood up from her seat and waving a small goodbye at the two women.

"Come on, boys, let's go!" The speedster shouted, but there was no answer, they just kept on fighting and Katherine began to grow inpatient.

She super sped over to them grabbed one of the veterans head and slammed it against one of the tables before turning to the other and kicking him in the chin. With both of the men out cold on the floor, she took Diego and Klaus by the ears and dragged them out of the bar as they shouted in pain the whole way.

__________________