Three Times as Much Homework.

"I can't believe how much homework we got!" I whined, throwing my backpack of books on my bed as I plopped in my spiny chair. "Mmm hmm" Chelsea murmured. "But," I was testing to see if she was really listening. "We should totally get more. Like, three times as much homework." I leaned in towards Chelsea, "mmm hmm". Gosh something must be REALLY distracting her because it takes a lot to do this kind of thing. "Ok what's up?" I asked, "nothin..." She smiled and spun around on her chair. "Ugh, seriously just spill. I mean, something's wrong, you just told me you think we should have three times as much homework." I pointed out. She seemed to spring upright, "ok, Bridget, I'll tell you what's up. I met this awesome guy today, at science class..." She trailed off. I waved my hand in front of her. "And I saw him at lunch he was the guy who was pretending he could fly." I was shocked. "Chelsea! He was impersonating someone! That guy is mean! He was in my math class and he's really annoying!" I reasoned. "Well he was nice when I dropped my books in the hall." She said back. Ok, it's not the end of the world, it's not like she's dating the mean guy. "Time to do bomework." She said. "Not me, I'm going to play minecraft." I said. "You'll fail if you don't do your homework." She said. Hmm...I reasoned it and decided to do a hour of school. Maybe this school isn't as much fun as I though, we have way more homework than at home. Oh well, we have pools and we are living on a ship. I guess it's worth it. Plus, the place is so sunny and happy I feel like nothing bad could happen!