98 ~ Hah! No Thanks

Long ass chapter to compensate for being so late...thAT RHYMED!

Eloise was sat next to Remus in Transfiguration which she was very happy about

Eloise was sat next to Remus in Transfiguration which she was very happy about. Sirius was sat next to Severus Snape on the other side of the room, which he wasn't so keen on. Eloise and Sirius had initially been sat together, but after a number of warnings from McGonagall for talking and Eloise squealing when Sirius squeezed her thigh (she was very ticklish), Sirius was moved across the classroom...that didn't stop the couple from talking though.

Eloise looked up from her textbook as a small, origami-folded rabbit was hopping across the table for the third time that lesson. She smiled and opened the paper, not bothering to hide it from Remus who she knew was reading it over her shoulder,

'You're so right! Now I look more closely, Snivellus does look like a toucan. Anyway, I'm going to train with James tonight if you want to come and watch? I know you probably want to just curl up on the sofa but I haven't practised in ages and I might lose my abs! Ahah joking! That's fucking impossible ;)'

Eloise rolled her eyes and she heard Remus snort to her side,

"He really thinks highly of himself doesn't he?" Remus asked, shaking his head, "Well I suppose someone has to."

Eloise giggled as she wrote a reply to Sirius' note,

'I think I'll pass on watching you and my idiot brother swoop around for three hours, it's coooold. BUT I'll be waiting in the Common Room with a mug of cocoa and blankets by the fire for when you come back :)'

Eloise, being slightly less gifted in the art of paper-folding, simply balled up the paper and levitated it to Sirius when McGonagall wasn't looking. She watched as Sirius read the note with a grin. His sweet smile soon changed to a smirk and he looked up, catching Eloise's eye biting his lip as he sent her 'The Look'. She raised her eyebrows and smirked as he hurriedly wrote a reply. However, as he went to send the note her way, McGonagall turned around and swished her wand to stop the flying paper in midair,

"Every fucking time." Eloise muttered and rested her cheek on her palm as she awaited the reading out of the note.

"Note passing again are we, Mister Black and Miss Potter? Why am I not surprised?" She shook her head and began to unfold the parchment, "What have we got this time then?" she asked, peering down at the note. Eloise looked over at Sirius to see that his eyes were wide and he looked terrified, which successfully scared Eloise about what he had written. For perhaps the first time for as long as Eloise had known Minerva McGonagall, the woman was speechless. Her eyes scanned over the parchment and got even wider with each passing second. Her cheeks even blushed slightly red. She cleared her throat and set the piece of paper on fire, earning confused looks from the students who had expected her to read out what Sirius had said, "Ahem...well, Miss Potter, 5 points from Gryffindor for passing notes in my class." she said to Eloise who nodded, "And, Mister Black." she turned around to face Sirius who was sinking down in his seat, "Detention tomorrow night for being so...inappropriate."