Only one night? Right?

~Namjoons pov~

I was heading to a party in my car as I started to hear weird noises coming from it. Next thing I know, my car stops on the road which really pisses me off. "Aish what now?"

I look around to see if there was any way to fix this or if there was another option. I then get out of my car and walk up to one of the houses around me. I fix my suit as I knock on the door. And then someone opens it

~Jins pov~

I was deciding on how to spend my day. I was bored and I was hungry. But I didnt want to cook anything cuz I felt lazy. Dont get me wrong. I am an amazing chef if I do say so myself but I just get tired of cooking for only myself and I never have anyone to share it with. I can just otrder some food. How about pizza?

I go and grab my phone from my bedroom and I return to the livingroom and sit at my couch. I start to dial the number of the pizza place.

(551)***-***

Ah man on the other line answers the phone. "Hello and thank you for calling. What may I get you today?" He questions and I can sense that he can describe himself as soulless or just dead inside and that make me luagh a little.

"Uh may I get a medium pizza with just cheese?" I reply to his question as I turn on the tv and go into Netflix. I start to flick throught the movies as I hear the man writing down my order.

"Would you like a drink with that, sir?" He asks

"Well a Mountain Dew would work"

"Alright. And may I ask for your address?"

"It as park Avenue 39672 star street"

"Alright we will have it there is less then 15." And then I here the man hang up the phone. I again start to flick throught the movies. Maybe a scary movie? How about-

I randomly start to watch the first movie that pops up and I just try to stay focus on the movie so time can go faster.

-10 mins later-

I hear a knock at my door and just think to myself. Wow that was quick. I get up from the couch and as I make my way to the door I grab the money that is near the coffee table and then I open the door expecting to see the pizza guy. "How much will it b-" I stop talking as I look up and I am shocked by what I see.

 "How much will it b-" I stop talking as I look up and I am shocked by what I see

I felt a wierd feeling taking over. A warmth that I could not explain in true words but I was able to get something out. "M-may I h-help y-you?" I stuttered a lot as I felt shy as the man was looking at me.