Ch.14

(A/N: Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be changing the time line a bit in this chapter but in the end it'll all be ok. Instead of Ultron being created and the avengers going after him right away. He's going to recruit the twins then take at least 2 months to plan and gather up some Intel before actually going through with it. But it's not that big of a change to be honest.) 

      We walk into a large room with an alter and rows of broken pews until we come across what seems to be a large throne. A hunched over figure sits there with cloth covering them and a young man that resembles Wanda stood to the side leaning against a pillar. The young man had brown hair that is peppered with blonde/white in it. He smirks at us when he sees us walk in but doesn't move from his spot. Wanda leaves me in front of the hunched over figure then stands next to the man that I assume is her brother. I look back up at the figure but nothing is said and no one moves.

"Who are you?" I ask timidly and the figure chuckles in a deep voice

"I think you mean 'what' am I." It replies then pulls the cloth away to reveal a large robot.

   He's silver with red lights illuminating most of his figure. I think the 2 behind me were expecting me to be scared but I've seen worse and he's just not that scary.

"Why am I here?" I ask my voice gaining confidence and volume

"To join us of course. That's why you came isn't it?" He chuckles and I stiffen.

   I can practically hear him telling ordering me around saying, 'agree to what I say and no one will get hurt.'

"I didn't volunteer. I was kidnapped you oversized, delusional tin-can!" I yell in anger and the other 2 look on in confusion and shock.

"Now little girl-" He started and I cut him off in anger.

"I was having a pleasant time with the man I love when a robot swooped down and kidnapped me. Stole me from my family like I was a toy at the playground that everyone wants! You take me back or so help me God things are going to get very ugly around here!!" I yell and the robot man growls before he quickly stands up and grabs me by the throat.