sneak in *part 2*

Engie: Teleporter building up, and also can you watch out for the other who is coming. 8: ..ok. dispenser going up *heavy and medic teleport in* ENGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM! Heavy don't be loud *other teleport in*
*Spy and 3*
*The metal boy of scrap was put down, the 2 come out while being invisible*
Spy: Watch Out, Don't Bump Into Them Or Else They Can See You A bit And Here *give disguise kit* Use This To Blend In There. Agent 3: Ok
*3 disguise as octoling while spy disguise as robot Demo* Let Go *walk in the room full of octoling, sanitized octoling, and the machine working on something that is giant*
robot solider: Beep Boop Get TO WORK Maggot
Scout and 4*
hey let go in the vent *go inside and crawl while 4 turn to squid, but until they heard someone* 'We Must have more Firepower, robot, and sanitized to destory the rest and We can take over inkopolis and MANN CO! huh sound like a guy who build the robot.
Sooo who is that anyway? not sure I think is grey Mann, a guy who tried to take over MANN CO.
Mann co? That a weird company as Heck! 4 said joking"
And they heard another voice*  MoRE SANitiZed ReaDy
'someone with robotic sound said" *then other voice replied* After DEFEATING Them there WILL be no more TO stop US "said other guy" Huh sound like octovio.
octovio? who the hell was that? Well an giant octopus who is a DJ and he also hold a stick of Spicy wasabi. soo have he shove the wasabi in your mouth before?
*4 giggle* No silly! alright let go
*Drop down from the vent and land on 2 robot scout breaking them* that what you get Dumbass *kick robot scout head to a crate full of scrap metal*
*Going back to 3 and spy*
*Both are doing the work* Ah Mermes. Spy said quietly. *Alarm goes on* a voice goes though a speaker ' all ROBOT and octoling, GO to the OTHER room, WE got some news.
*All robot and octoling go to the giant room where it has massive amount of robot, sanitized, and octoling where spy and 3 go in too.
'then a telephone talk to them' We HaVE OUr NeweST CreaTiOn *show a giant robot when a cloth came down*
Spy: Oh No *3 mouth open wide and her eye widen behind the disguise mask*