face the robot octostomp

(author note: how would octostomp look like in robot version]
[Scout, spy, pyro, and agent 4 boss battle]
hmm what is octostomp anyway? I've face it before it a giant cube thing and *giggle* it look really funny .  pfft cube thing, that would be easy right? 4: Yeah, pretty easy I mean with such a tiny leg. Gentleman Let Us Move! *The Merc shrink their size using the shrink ray gun into the kettle while 4 turn to squid*
Later*
Empty area with giant cube* well that it and there a Zapfish up there? pfft too easy ya know *climb up* well then easier then swinging my *about to grab but the giant metal tentacles come out and grab the zapfish and pull it in* oh Woah woah woah! *fall off* [the cube turn to metal color and giant eye and mouth open and with it little metal leg*
[Metal Octostomp]
4:This could be hard. Spy: What Ze Hell Is That!?!
Octostomp: *metal Roar* scout: hey not gonna lied it look silly with it tiny leg *chuckle*
*Boss battle start and the Merc also equipped grappling hook*
scout: let do this *octostomp tried to crush scout but he dodge easily* agent 4 then splat it first metal tentacles [note: the metal tentacles take much more ink to splat it] 4: Booyah! Octostomp: *missile launcher come out and launch but it get air blast by pyro*[ metal armour start to brake. Pyro: *muffed laugher and get pull by scout to avoid being crush by it face again* Spy: Surprised *sap the metal tentacles and the second tentacles explode* octostomp [ Minigun and rocket launcher come out of it body and fire at them*  all: take cover* scout: hey I got the plans *pull out BONK! Atomic punch and drink*
Scout POV
I see everything in slow motion so I go out of the cover and make it lock at me while I dodge it like matrix while my group tried to make it do the flop one last time which it did. But the problem is a turret is also guarding it metal tentacles *Bonk! Effect ended* and already see spy sap the turret, pyro melt the tentacle and agent 4 throw hyper bomb in it hole so it explode with every yellow ink and metal scrap flying to the air*
Spy: We Did It Gentleman Mission Accomplished! Pyro: muffed happily. 4: Woo want to some some group hug? eh? why not, I replied so we do group hug.