studying 📔🌻

a couple days ago you asked your crush if she wanted to study for the upcoming spanish assessment with you.
"so i was thinking we could meet in the library after school and revise together"
"sounds great, it'll be sort of like a study date."
"i-"
before you could say anything else the bell rang and you went to your separate classes

now you're looking at her sleeping face lit up by the setting sun. you can't imagine she's comfortable, her head laying in her folded arms on the hard table, but you can't bring yourself to wake her up; she just looks so peaceful.

you smile and look back at your textbook. to be completely honest, you don't understand a word of it, but the 'study' session was worth it. every second you were with her was worth it.

you start to feel drowsy, and lie your head down on the table facing her.

you wake up. it's dark out now and she's still asleep. she must be really tired. you don't want her to spend all night lying on the table, so you tap her on the shoulder to wake her up. she slowly opens her eyes. she smiles when she sees you.
"what is it?" you ask.

"nothing" she replies

she starts holding your hand //an: sorry i really didn't know how to phrase it// and closes her eyes again.

"we should go home soon"

"five more minutes"

//an: i know, it's rly bad,,, i just,,,,,, asfgshalfjairnd//